Hundreds of Muslims riot in France after police shoot man

I have no idea what that means.
But if you’re agreeing with me…be careful. I ain’t none to popular here. Guilt by association and all that.
If you’re dis-agreeing…no problem. My sheepskins have mostly been used to cover holes in the wall.

Europe is reaping the rewards of lax immigration policies and non-enforcement of its own laws. Allowing ‘ghettoization’ to occur has further isolated and polarized a segment that, according to its cultural leaders, seeks nothing less than the creation of a new Caliphate.

Minarets on the Arc d’ Triumphe? A Gold dome over the Louvre?

Social policies should enhance the culture, not lay the groundwork for its destruction.

Just my opinion.

QFT = Qualified For Truth (I think)

I totally agree with the immigration management issue and the ghettoization problem.

However, I don’t see why enhancing the culture wouldn’t be compatible with the tolerance of the arab cultures. They are among the richest and finest, you just need to be curious =)

Quote for truth

I thought it was Quite F**king True

I like The Funksters answer!!
Quite F**cking True it is!

quite a refreshing take on the ban from an unlikely source

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100724/WEEKENDER/707239878/1080/NATIONAL

we might be getting somewhere! :bravo:

i haven’t yet investigated the claims, but i have met foreigners who visited UAE 50 years ago and told me that they never saw covered women back in those days, only the modesty of veils

[quote=“Chef David”]quite a refreshing take on the ban from an unlikely source

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100724/WEEKENDER/707239878/1080/NATIONAL

we might be getting somewhere! :bravo:

i haven’t yet investigated the claims, but I have met foreigners who visited UAE 50 years ago and told me that they never saw covered women back in those days, only the modesty of veils[/quote]

That was a good read. Syrian women sound like a brave lot.

“Hundreds of Taiwanese rejoice in the streets after police shoot Ma”