The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

What makes you think it was fake? Other than the MSM told you so?

I don’t know what to think other than it’s strange HB doesn’t even mention a blatant Russian attempt to interfere in the recent election by smearing him and his father with planted evidence.

Well you mentioned it was a fake laptop, what makes you think it was fake other the MSM said so and despite a long list of evidence that would indicate that is a false claim by Biden freindly entities who wanted to bury the story?

I see it as more of a glitch in the matrix. This laptop that’s either a blatant Russian attempt to interfere in another election or a treasure trove of Biden family degeneracy and malfeasance slowly fading away until one day it’s as if it never existed. Like Kennedy’s brain. The most important piece of forensic evidence from the assassination which might yield important answers today if examined using modern technology — gone. No one ever mentioning it or wondering where it went and I’m left wondering if it too was just another glitch in the narrative’s algorithm.

Well, it’s contents weren’t that interesting from a Joe Biden perspective, there were some salacious claims regarding Hunter, but meh.

The interesting part is the media deep sixed the story and called it Russian propaganda and people believed that. A lot of people and most of the media pushed that story, Fox pushed back. I get why, that is not the interesting part to me.

So the question is why would people believe it’s fake and Russian propaganda? I can put up all the reasons why it seemed like it should be taken as real. We can compare notes if you like.

Because if they can just deep six a story and make up something despite all evidence to the contrary, what else can they make up? Pretty much anything it seems and a sizable portion of the population will buy it with no other evidence required and despite all the evidence indicating they are lying.

Seventy-four million people voted for Trump. You’d think at least some of them would be interested in the story if there was any there there. Even Fox News couldn’t keep ts audience involved. Sex with underage girls, drugs, corruption… and everybody said “Meh”.

I said “meh”, in my post, or did you miss that?

More interesting was the blanket suppression of the news, labeling it Russian disinformation and the rest of the MSM are like “cool” and a large chunk of their audience is “oh ok, its Russian disinformation”.

I’m over in another thread discussing irregularities in the 2020 election, which the MSM (including Fox) have decided don’t exist and it was a perfect election. So post from some right leaning outside MSM sites and get the push back, “those sites aren’t allowed we only trust the MSM stories”.

What about when the MSM decides to lie? Hunters laptop saw one MSM outlet push back, election irregularities, none.

FoxNews is part of the MSM now? Only Newsmax and OANN and Breitbart dare to tell the real truth? How about the NY Post and Washington Examiner- surely they must be breaking news stories every day as their intrepid reporters close in?

2 Likes

Always have been always said they were.

Never relly check them so can’t say. Not so likely to buy into the MSM narrative of the day. Probably have their own issues they want to push though.

Meh, are they main stream? NY Post was the one to break the Hunter Biden story, that was a no no for the rest of them. Aren’t you getting a little sick and tired about being told what you can and can’t talk about what your opinion should or shouldn’t be?

This is a fun segment from CNN.

https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/1377739020315193344

1 Like

New York Post is mainstream…a mainstream tabloid. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The New York Post’s sole political ambition is scare old people into thinking a ‘mob’ is around the corner any minute.

1 Like

Why is the FBI still holding onto the laptop? There’s nothing on it. It should be returned to its rightful owner.

Um…yeah…

1 Like

I agree that Tucker Carlson should stop nagging, yes.

2 Likes

Ohhh, I get why this thread is popular last few days. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

n a sitdown with CBS’s “Sunday Morning,” President Biden’s embattled son was pointedly asked “yes or no” if the MacBook Pro that was dropped off at a Delaware computer repair shop in April 2019 was in fact his.

“I really don’t know what the answer is, that’s the truthful answer,” Hunter Biden said in an excerpt of the interview released on Friday, before adding, “I have no idea.”

But asked whether it could have belonged to him, he replied, “Certainly.”

“Certainly, there could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked, it could be that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me,” he continued.

1 Like

Was that it though? God the press are pathetic, 6 months after the story surfaces “was it your laptop”, no follow up?

It wasn’t you going into that laptop shop?
The owner has a receipt which looks like it’s your signature, are you saying someone faked it?
You realize that laptop shop is 2 min drive from your dads house, did you know the owner?
Could you have been so stoned you don’t remember taking the laptop to the shop?

No. It were the Russians. Hillary said so.

Dust the laptop for fingerprints.

Even better, try throwing the laptop in a lake. If it sinks. it proves — wait what are you guys even trying to prove with this anymore?

if it floats, he’s a Chinese witch.

3 Likes