The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

I’ll wait for the movie.

If only he had a bunch of right-wing supporters to bulk-buy the book to get it onto best-seller lists, then dump it off as free handouts to MAGA supporters.

1 Like

Book deals are thought by many as a way to kickback money to politicians. Hunter’s new book is selling poorly see here about 10k copies.

Although the exact amount for his book is unknown, one analyst speculated the deal was in the high 6 figures.

The tale of Hunter Biden’s experience with drug addiction will “likely” earn the president’s son a number in the “high six figures,” a book industry source told Fox News. see here

Which is becoming the norm, book companies paying way over the top and losing money on books by politicians, nice way to create a kick back money scheme. I’m sure there was some for the big guy.

I’d love to see evidence to support this.

Evidence was on the laptop you think is Russian disinformation where Hunter says he kicks back 10% to the big guy, who a another guy who was on that string of emails and confirms are real says the big guy is Joe Biden.

However your echo chamber of MSM decided not to report that story, as well as ban the publishers from social media and then ban anyone else who starting talking about it, which is becoming the norm for any story they don’t like and punishment for anyone who talks about anything they don’t want to hear.

Did you catch the latest project veritas with CNN, basically admitting they push political agendas, try to convict people in the court of public opinion, destroy people they don’t like, bury stories that may hurt political causes they are trying to defend?

1 Like

You’ll have to excuse me if I’m not terribly convinced by this.

Geez I own the media now too. What can’t I do?

I am fairly sure you pay more attention to CNN than I do.

Doesn’t matter what convinces you, everyone else can see evidence put 2 and 2 together even if that goes against your political agenda.

So have you come around to the opinion that the laptop is Hunter’s or do you believe the Bidens that the laptop is a Russian smear job?

Door C: Actual political criminals make a lot of noise about Hunter Biden to distract from their political criminal activity.

It can be both.

1 Like

So Hunter is “consulting” for Russia now?

By total coincidence- honestly, I wasn’t looking for it*- came across this today-
https://www.joemygod.com/2021/04/gop-bulk-book-buys-create-bestsellers-for-cultists/

*Coincidence in that I’m a regular visitor to the site, but I didn’t know that they’d be doing a story on this.

Hunter is also almost entirely without guile. When he reapplies to Yale Law School after initially being rejected, he is convinced it was a poem he submitted with his application that ultimately sealed his acceptance. ​“Yale’s acceptance letter noted that my success and dedication … more than qualified me,” he writes, ​“but that my poem was unlike anything they’d ever received.” The idea that an admissions officer would reward a politically prominent admittee after he studied for a year at a slightly less august institution — in this case, Georgetown — simply never occurs to him. Ah yes, young man. Your poem. Quite unlike anything ever seen.

Egad the wealthy are duuuuuumb.

Yea, that born on third base and thought they hit a triple expression didn’t spring up out of nothing. Hunter, whole a great example, hardly seems the poster child though (hi donald!).

Meh, Trump had a hit TV show for years. Was that handed to him?

Uh, yes. Created by Mark Burnett, who has produced a gaggle of successful reality shows.

Jesus…never heard of that guy. BUt did see Trump in TV all the time for years and years.

He’s responsible / to blame for survivor, apprentice, shark tank, eco-challenge, the voice, are you smarter than a 5th grader… The guy has killed it with reality tv, and is chairman of mgm tv group now.

Thought you meant Don Jr. Or Javanka. Or that other Trump son who nobody ever remembers. Or Matt Gaetz.

So, he knows how to pick a winner it seems. Hmm, don’t see him starting a show starring Hunter, so, let’s get back on topic. :wink: