Hymen Alert

A Taiwanese girl was going to marry one of those guys that want a virgin. Since she was not, she went to a doctor to reconstruct her hymen.

The doctor told her that will cost around $5000NT, but there is an another way that will cost only $1000NT.

The girl agreed to try the cheap way, paid the money, and the doctor “worked” on her for several minutes.

After the “first night” the girl came back to the doctor and told him that it was perfect. The pain, the blood, everything was there. And she asked him how he did it.

“I tied your pubic hair,” he answered.

Ouch!

A friend just offered an interesting suggestion. Could this not be somehow tied to funding from the US? Or at least being seen to support US policies? Wasn’t there something about AIDS funding being tied to just say no or some blather? I doubt the US is funding much humanitarian stuff here these days but they might be using these old channels for military funding, no?

Not trying to again tie us into a good yank bad yank thing. Any Ideas?

HG

According to Katha Pollitt’s recent article in The Nation, entitled “Is the Pope crazy?”

[color=darkblue]These days, the experts on condoms are politicians, preachers and priests, and the word from above is: Condoms don’t work. That is what students are being taught in the abstinence-only sex ed favored by the religious right and funded by the Bush Administration–$117 million of your annual tax dollars at work. The theory is that even mentioning condoms, much less admitting that they dramatically reduce the chances of pregnancy or HIV infection, sends a “mixed message” about the value of total abstinence until marriage… it’s like saying that seat belts send a mixed message about the speed limit or vitamin pills send a mixed message about vegetables.[/color]

I think it’s entirely possible that the Evil Empire is funding ridiculousness overseas… why not?

[color=darkblue]According to a 2002 Human Rights Watch report on abstinence-only sex ed in Texas, a condoms-don’t-work ad campaign led sexually active teens to have unprotected sex: “My boyfriend says they don’t work. He heard it on the radio.” Why is the Bush Administration giving horny teenage boys an excuse to be sexually selfish? You might as well have high school teachers telling them using a condom during sex is like taking a shower in a raincoat.[/color]

Don’t forget that “America is a christian nation at war against Satan” according to the Deputy Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. Whether Satan wears a turban on his head, or a rubber on his little chief of staff, you can count on the Bush administration to call a spade a spade.

Turbans, condoms, and Satan are all evil!

You know that you can get extra mileage out of a condom by turning it inside out and using it again. :sunglasses:

Before the disposable condoms we know today, they used to be reusable and needed washing. Made from linen or animal gut ewww :shock: .
The Japanese made them from leather or horns :shock: Which is where we get the word ‘horny’ (not really, I just made that up)
The rubber condom was invented in the 1840’s by the same people who make tires after one of the workers was caught putting a tire on his todger and had to come up with a excuse quickly (I just made that bit up too)

Abstinence is great. Just ask my wife.

Thank goodness they didn’t include masterbation as a no-no. :shock:

[quote=“Durins Bane”]Thank goodness they didn’t include masterbation as a no-no. :shock:[/quote]For that you want John Kellogg, he invented cornflakes as an aid to stop people masturbating.

No, they haven’t taken on that White house initiative . . yet :wink:

http://whitehouse.org/initiatives/purity/index.asp

But I think I’ve found the source of the ad:

http://whitehouse.org/satanicide/index.asp

HG

jlick: Don’t post the whole article here please. It takes up a lot of space and is copyrighted. Just quote any small sections you want to comment on.

I was under the understanding that government publications were not copyrighted, but I could be wrong. Removed my post.

[quote]Don’t post the whole article here please. It takes up a lot of space and is copyrighted. Just quote any small sections you want to comment on.
[/quote]

Actually, seeing as it’s an advertisement it probably doesn’t matter :smiley:

Nevermind.

Brian

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Before the disposable condoms we know today, they used to be reusable and needed washing. Made from linen or animal gut ewww :shock: .
The Japanese made them from leather or horns :shock: Which is where we get the word ‘horny’ (not really, I just made that up)
The rubber condom was invented in the 1840’s by the same people who make tires after one of the workers was caught putting a tire on his todger and had to come up with a excuse quickly (I just made that bit up too)[/quote]

I believe horny comes from being cuckolded…a cuckolded partner was said to be wearing horns…

As for animal guts to make condoms…the best material was sheep gut…except in Australia…they just use the whole sheep…

okay…back to work…

Good one! I will pitch in if I get to contribute some text and edit it.

That article is perfect proof that the CHINESE ARE NOT LIKE US!
This little snippet is pregnant with meaning: "Has anyone ever tried one of these dumb lines on you?.. “You’re not really gay. You haven’t met the right girl yet.”

How does the gay crowd here feel about the subtext of that?

BFM, how do cornflakes stop people from masturbating? :?

[quote=“Bu Lai En”][quote]Don’t post the whole article here please. It takes up a lot of space and is copyrighted. Just quote any small sections you want to comment on.
[/quote]

Actually, seeing as it’s an advertisement it probably doesn’t matter :smiley: [/quote]Good point, but I thought pasting complete articles was frowned upon ?

good point, HG, it could be tied to AIDS funds worldwide, UNESCO WHO USA, yes. it is so weird that it must be tied to something, and hopefull not to someone’s public hairs

[quote]Good point, but I thought pasting complete articles was frowned upon ?
[/quote]

For the Open Forum, yes, posting whole articles is frowned upon. Posting links is better. In certain circumstances where a link is unavailable (like this one) and posting the whole article is helpful, it’s OK as long as it’s fair use and not violating any copyright laws.

Brian

Yikes BFM, I think I’ll stick with the muesli.

"Another deterrent recommended by Kellogg was to wire a boy

nice to see that Mother Theresa is a breakfast store laoban. With that exciting stuff about Mr. Kellogg, it would be a real shame if you couldn’t put it into direct use :laughing: