Hymen Alert

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Yikes BFM, I think I’ll stick with the muesli.[/quote]Ah yes… the breakfast for crossdressers :stuck_out_tongue: (not really)

You can still buy condoms made from animal parts (sheepskin or sheep intestine, IIRC), last I heard. Supposedly they allow more “sensitivity” than latex – so it’s not like wearing a raincoat, it’s more like shagging a sheep.

Edited to add: Found it:
condomdepot.com/prodtype.asp … istory=cat

So, apparently the lambskin condoms are still available, although they don’t give (as much) protection against STDs.

Aaaah…memories…the rolling hills, the beautiful fluffy off-white sheep grazing peacefully…the cute little black faces…the choices…the availablity. Oh yes. There is nothing like the experiemce of using a whole sheep. It’s cheaper too; no need to buy her dinner beforehand as one can shag freely while standing in it (her dinner, that is). Oh the sensation…the feel of it…the bleats of joy. It’s just not the same after foot & mouth disease. Lost days, lost loves. Oh well.

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Ouch!

A friend just offered an interesting suggestion. Could this not be somehow tied to funding from the US? Or at least being seen to support US policies? Wasn’t there something about AIDS funding being tied to just say no or some blather? I doubt the US is funding much humanitarian stuff here these days but they might be using these old channels for military funding, no?

Not trying to again tie us into a good yank bad yank thing. Any Ideas?

HG[/quote]

I believe this is a good faith attempt by the Taiwan government to support US policy. The policy in question is the “missile defence strategy”. Its just that the meaning of this term got slightly lost in the translation.

I heard, just heard, that placing the ewe at a cliff’s edge is optimal for sheepshagging as they tend to push back harder. Is this true?

And,

Do you have a pair of rubber boots?

Scuba:

Cheers. Gave me my first laugh on a very laugh free morning!

HG

Sheepshagger, your post brought back so many sweet, sweet memories. I cried.

[quote=“Toesave”]And,

Do you have a pair of rubber boots?
[/quote]
Rubber boots are for rapists. The trick to real sheep fun is getting them to love you, then you don’t need any boots at all.

Rubber boots are for rapists. The trick to real sheep fun is getting them to love you, then you don’t need any boots at all.[/quote]

I stand informed… :shock:

Guanxi for the giggle

Do anyone have a copy of the ad, which he/she can scan in and post?

[quote=“Mr He”]Do anyone have a copy of the ad, which he/she can scan in and post?[/quote]Jlick did start to post the text, but I suggested he didn’t, sorry :blush: It’s ok by me if Bu Lai En says it’s ok

i doubt you’ll be able to read it… the image is too big to post really…

I was going to wait until you said you were sorry, you big meanie. Haha, just kidding, no hard feelings here. Well, plasmatron beat me to it, but as he said, his version is a bit hard to read. I did some more detailed scans but instead of including the images here I’ll just put links in so Matthew doesn’t yell at me again for cluttering things up.

plasmatron’s all-in-one too-small-to-read version:

drivel.com.tw/sexad/sexad1.jpg

side bar ‘your body your right’: (I inverted the colors so it was readable)

drivel.com.tw/sexad/sexad2.jpg

first part of main ad:

drivel.com.tw/sexad/sexad3.jpg

second part of main ad:

drivel.com.tw/sexad/sexad4.jpg

[quote=“monkbucket”]
Whether Satan wears a turban on his head, or a rubber on his little chief of staff, you can count on the Bush administration to call a spade a spade.[/quote]
Ha ha ha…head…staff…spade (shaped)…all so phallic! So I guess all “head-wrapping” is evil whether it’s a turban or a condom. Did anyone else catch this?

[quote=“article on Premarital Sex”]
In addition, girls would have physical problems if you try premarital sex, such as (1.) lack of sex knowledge…[/quote]

I knew ignorance was a sexually-transmitted disease…damn, I feel dumber already.

Jlick: Have some guanxi for scanning those, and to say sorry for being such a Big Fluffy Meanie

And here’s what the Ministry of Health SHOULD have printed:

beliefnet.com/frameset.asp?p … rdID=65139

They could use this one as a warning to guys:
Dating tips for chix

I wonder if it’s the same here as in China, where you can legally have sex many years before you can legally marry ?

That’s a shocking article. Clearly 1950s puritanism - in Taiwan where Christmas Day was abolished.

[quote=“MaPoDoFu”]They could use this one as a warning to guys:
[/quote]

Or this video clip going around. Hilarious:

astro.lsa.umich.edu/~plummer … _candy.avi

I think they should run an alternative ad next week, for the boys this time:

Boys, perhaps you may find yourself in a situation that is getting out of hand. You meet someone you like. To kiss, to embrace, feels oh so natural. You are not yet married. You know you are not yet ready for a commitment, but when your hormones are rushing, and your sweetheart says “I love you”, it’s so easy to go too far.

The time to put a stop to this is BEFORE picking out baby clothes! Decide before you go on a date that

• NO MEANS NO!! Remember, you ONLY want hot sex, no commitment.

• The time to discuss your need for freedom with your sweetheart is the next morning, after you’ve already had her.

• Many men prefer to marry a virgin with an intact hymen. So be sure and try this delightful sensation as often as possible…and don’t spoil it by wearing a condom. Remember, she can’t get pregnant the first time!

• Too much sexual intercourse can give the woman gastrointestinal trouble. If this occurs, flip her over, and consider leaving the navy.

Interesting criminal indictment in the TT today (p 3):

A female gynecologist has been indicted by a Taipei prosecutor for accidentally damaging the hymen of a 33 year-old patient during an examination. If convicted, the doctor could face a 13 month jail sentence.

Two questions:

1. Is that covered under the Penal Code? teee hee hee.
  2. What is a 33 year-old doing with a hymen anyway? :?