I don't remember the last time I wore long pants/trousers

That’s hilarious, I want one. Wow, Formosa has put me in a good mood today! hmmm:rofl::joy:

The main purpose of tank tops is to let armpits enjoy some fresh air. Using a tank top reduces the size of the “STENCH OF DEATH” area. Unfortunately it enlarges the “This smell is unpleasant” area but that’s a fair price to pay.

2 Likes

This is really the most insightful observation I’ve seen on forumosa all week.

1 Like

Agree it’s not a good look even for outside the classroom @hsinhai78 Interesting how some people feel like they are trapped here when really they can leave at any time. one-way ticket.
When people move to a foreign country, there are a variety of stages that we can go through from love the place, to hate the place to finally understanding that every place has it’s good and bad.
One thing to think about though is that he may actually be a really good teacher. I have no way to know this. I know people who teach here who fit the profile of what Taiwanese parents like to see. Some are great teachers and some are not so great. For example, parents would love to see me in the classroom but I have no idea how to teach English.

Actually, that reminds me that the only thing worse than seeing men’s legs is seeing their armpits. Both should be covered in public.

Trust me, this is not a deal breaker in Taiwan.

Do you want to get a pic of my unshaved legs next to my armpits? Because that’s how you get a pic of my unshaved legs next to my armpits…

edit: WHY DID ICON LIKE THIS. WTF.

1 Like

Censor alert! Censor alert!

We don’t know either way. But with that kind of short fuse and lack of self-control, I really doubt it.

1 Like

I must have missed the memo. At what age was I supposed to stop wearing t-shirts, shorts and trainers? And why do they make men’s shorts, t-shirts and trainers if we are not allowed to wear them?! Is it a big conspiracy to get grown men to wear something they are not supposed to be wearing?!

2 Likes

In @hsinhai78’s ideal world, everyone dresses like a funeral director.

1 Like

YES! YES!!! Please!

Why have I brought this upon myself? -___-’

I dare someone to drop a Hotel California meme on this, I double dare youse…

1 Like

“You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.”
neverleave

2 Likes

Been tryin’ to find dat door for nigh on 30 years…

1 Like

https://www.skyscanner.com.tw/transport/flights/tpe/bkk/180523/?adults=1&children=0&adultsv2=1&childrenv2=&infants=0&cabinclass=economy&rtn=0&preferdirects=false&outboundaltsenabled=false&inboundaltsenabled=false&ref=home#results

I been down dat road b4 brudder. Ever here of the phrase “out of the wok and into the fire”?

1 Like

That’s a total Kwok of Schiff.

Ha ha. Love the move into a new thread. I think our mods really enjoy re-titling threads. Sometimes our discussions sure make us look like a bunch of morons!

1 Like