I have it all...now what?

Ok, so I got it made.
Big house, beautiful wife, fancy cars, Amex ads, I’m living the dream.
But last night, I got to thinking, like, now what?
Call me a fool, but it all seems so…empty.
Not only that, but I got this feeling deep in my gut that my last few title defense bouts were…well, not exactly fixes, but, at least hand-picked.
Would Mickey really do that to me??
Anyways, last night, after HH, I went riding on my bike in the rain.
I ended up down at the big downtown library.
You know, the one with all the steps I used to run up.
I rode my bike up to the top, up to where the city put up that huge statue of me.
I sat there looking at it, and all my rage and frustration boiled up in me, until I finally couldn’t take it any more, and I just…
THREW my helmet right at the statue!

So, does anyone know a good place for helmets?
Thanks.

How about that time you took on Ivan Drago eh? That was a real fight of West vs. East.

Anyway helmets? Go to a helmet shop… but I’m sure your head is hard enough already

[quote=“the chief”]

Thanks.[/quote]

Helmet? This is Taiwan, my friend. Helmets are not necessary, they are strictly a fashion item and no more. I mean, when was the last time you saw a kid with a helmet? And we all know that kids are not up on the latest fashions. QED.

[insert sarcasm icon/]

Some people would start doing good deeds for others; some people would take a friggin vacation.

getting it all ain’t easy

[quote=“the chief”]So, does anyone know a good place for helmets?
Thanks.[/quote]

Purple ones? Yes.

Eye of the tiger, mate, eye of the tiger. Is it east versus west? Or man against man? Does anybody stand alone?

How did you feel when Mickey said this?
The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized.

[quote=“cfimages”][quote=“the chief”]

Thanks.[/quote]

Helmet? This is Taiwan, my friend. Helmets are not necessary, they are strictly a fashion item and no more. I mean, when was the last time you saw a kid with a helmet? And we all know that kids are not up on the latest fashions. QED.

[insert sarcasm icon/][/quote]

The other day I saw a guy wearing a full-faced helmet on reverse. He looked really cool man.

[quote=“Funk500”]How did you feel when Mickey said this?
The worst thing that happened to you, that can happen to any fighter: you got civilized.[/quote]

A lot worse than when he said

What you need:

1. A penis pump. As I recall you’re really a short little guy, and didn’t we catch a glimpse of your your little willy in Rambo II? There’s a reason why Mapplethorpe wanted naked pics of Arnold instead of you.

2. To sit back and take satisfaction at all the moral lessons you’ve taught America, such as the important truth that life, like sports, is clearly divided into good and evil.

3. To stop slacking off in your defense of America. Sure you kept us safe from Communism and Mr. T, but what have you done lately?

4. Just one more movie. I’m sure that at least this one will be as good as the first one. Yeah, sure it will. Just ask George Lucas.

5. Some upbeat music to work out to.

Beware the midget!

You have it all, but have you SEEN it all?

For the man who has everything, I would strongly suggest penicillin.

[quote=“the chief”]Ok, so I got it made.
Not only that, but I got this feeling deep in my gut that my last few title defense bouts were…well, not exactly fixes, but, at least hand-picked.
I rode my bike up to the top, up to where the city put up that huge statue of me.
I sat there looking at it, and all my rage and frustration boiled up in me, until I finally couldn’t take it any more, and I just…

Thanks.[/quote]

Thechief, reading your story I find many parallels to the film ‘Dirty Dancing.’ Was that your intention?
I suggest you learn to dance. It has worked for so many lost souls. Either that or kill your next opponent, and run away on his motorbike, with your fathers watch.
Glad to be of service.

Nobody puts chiefy in the corner! :fume:

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“the chief”]Ok, so I got it made.

Thanks.[/quote]

Thechief, reading your story I find many parallels to the film ‘Dirty Dancing.’ Was that your intention?
I suggest you learn to dance. It has worked for so many lost souls. Either that or kill your next opponent, and run away on his motorbike, with your fathers watch.
Glad to be of service.[/quote]

Sorry, TomHill. You’re thinking of “Roadhouse” (the sequel to Dirty Dancing).

Oh stop your blathering woman. None of us men have ever SEEN dirty dancing, so your quotes fall on deaf ears.

Ghost was part 3, obviously, and not to give too much away, but he actually dies.

Thechief died at the end of Ghost3? I need two ritalin, followed by an E, then some amoxcilin. That should strighten up any confusion. No wonder he has it all. A movie career, freindship with Whoopee Goldberg, and he is the living dead. Cool.

Oh stop your blathering woman. None of us men have ever SEEN dirty dancing, so your quotes fall on deaf ears.[/quote]

Whatever. :unamused: I brought a watermelon.