I keep falling down

I think I face the wrong way.

Can Jimbo squat?

I can do it but it’s very uncomfortable. Maybe I’m too heavy to put that weight into my knees.

You’re taking me too seriously here :slight_smile: I have trouble squatting is my point :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll bang yer arse if you are…telltale sign.

1 Like

I know, but he’s sayin most westerners.

I need to hold lightly onto something in front of me or I topple backwards.
Supposedly very good for the back to squat.
Can be done with practice I’m told.

Can be done with gravity.

1 Like

Yeah, but I said maybe I could when I was younger :man_shrugging:

Jesus…you old farts can’t squat?

No wonder the millennials hate us.

2 Likes

I just did it. Bit of a rush to the head.

1 Like

Flat feet squat, I can do it with my feet arched.

Right. One footed.

You squat poop in high heels? J Edgar would approve.

1 Like

There’s a cctv camera that’s just picked up a whitey falling over.

1 Like

:rofl: I possibly could, best give it a go tomorrow.

1 Like

I thought he meant this, as in everyone can squat but most westerners can’t squat like asians.

It seems there are many possibilities. Maybe dwindle the list down to what you think is likely then go see a doctor? My guess is that unless the doctor is very experienced in this area it will be helpful to be a bit informed before the visit.

1 Like

I spoke to my Brother who had episodes of falling unexpectedly many years ago, he’s lot older than me.
His was Vertigo that he was given some tablets from the doctor in UK. He didn’t have it happen again, I may also add he did cut his drinking and cannabis use down.

Link taken from @marasan link

2 Likes

TC rises normally in older people, and as you say it appears to have a protective function. I don’t think anybody knows or cares why: the knee-jerk reaction is to just impose human values of “correctness” onto natural processes. Get those oldies on statins!

My uncle died of esophageal cancer many years back. The doctors sagely pronounced that this was probably because of his habit of drinking scalding hot tea. Well, I suppose it might have been, but I can’t help wondering whether his relentless pipe-smoking had something to do with it. Yes, I know different tube. But still.