I like my toilet

When I press the flush lever, BAWOOSH! Everything goes right down the first time. No insipid-sounding, weakly twirling whirlpool that half the time leaves unwanted material floating in the bowl, warranting a second or even third flush.

And I don’t have to hold the lever down the entire time. I just press it and let go.

And when I lift the seat up, it actually stays up: there’s enough room for the lifted seat to rest against the tank, and I don’t have to hold it up with my hand to prevent it from falling down mid-pee.

I like my toilet.

Al Bundy would be proud.

Yes but do you have one of these:

Coway Digital Bidet

Picked it up last year for 13,000 including installation at Homo over in Neihu, and I’m telling you, after my scooter, it is the best purchase I’ve made in the years I’ve been here, hands down, there is no competition. Once you have one of these babies heating your buns, spraying your ass, and blowing you dry, you can never ever ever go back.

Let me just say this: GLOW-IN-THE-DARK TOILET SEAT!
Until you have experienced the wonder of a glowing green lavatory seat, you really can’t say you’ve lived.

Nice. But Neihu’s a bit too far for me to go just for a dump. Why didn’t you put it in your house?

does it make the contents glow or at least shed light on them?

I have a Toto Washlet with a heated seat.

Beat that.

Nice. But Neihu’s a bit too far for me to go just for a dump. Why didn’t you put it in your house?[/quote]

I find that saving it up increases the power and stench of the eventual explosive release, and as every guy knows, and as Eddie Murphy when-he-was-funny pointed out, guys have a secret yearning (bordering on fetish) to smell other guys farts, in a competitive way.

“I think deep down inside, people wanna smell other peoples’ farts.”

How did you make it glow in the dark, sandman? Brave new world, eh?

I didn’t. Just bought it it B&Q. It’s without doubt my funkiest bathroom fitting. And THAT’s saying something!

I didn’t. Just bought it it B&Q. It’s without doubt my funkiest bathroom fitting. And THAT’s saying something![/quote]

Shit! (no pun intended)

It wasn’t Homi Homy Homo, it was B&Q I got that Japanese Throne, my bad

[quote=“TwoTongues”]Yes but do you have one of these:

Coway Digital Bidet

Picked it up last year for 13,000 including installation at Homo over in Neihu, and I’m telling you, after my scooter, it is the best purchase I’ve made in the years I’ve been here, hands down, there is no competition. Once you have one of these babies heating your buns, spraying your ass, and blowing you dry, you can never ever ever go back.[/quote]

Can it fly? Play piano? Heat up your frozen meal? It can almost boil eggs as you said, or is it just heating up the hams?

They are not down deep inside anymore … they’re in the ‘wide open’ when you smell them …

[quote=“Belgian Pie”]
Can it fly? Play piano? Heat up your frozen meal? It can almost boil eggs as you said, or is it just heating up the hams?[/quote]

It only does green eggs and ham. But you know what the book says about that.

[quote=“Belgian Pie”][quote=“TwoTongues”]Yes but do you have one of these:

Coway Digital Bidet

Picked it up last year for 13,000 including installation at Homo over in Neihu, and I’m telling you, after my scooter, it is the best purchase I’ve made in the years I’ve been here, hands down, there is no competition. Once you have one of these babies heating your buns, spraying your ass, and blowing you dry, you can never ever ever go back.[/quote]

Can it fly? Play piano? Heat up your frozen meal? It can almost boil eggs as you said, or is it just heating up the hams?[/quote]

When I’m on the can, as I am more than ever since I got the thing, I can do all of those things from the plush comfort and warm safety of my ecstatic mental state that this glorious instrument puts me in. Never underestimate the power of liquid-sphinctral stimulation at the end of long, painful day dealing with Australians and the TW government

So it doubles as an orgasmatron? :discodance:

Almost as good as an Internet Refrigerator!

[quote=“Chris”]Almost as good as an Internet Refrigerator!
[/quote]
or a hat that turns into a bicycle

So it doubles as an orgasmatron? :discodance:[/quote]

Let’s just say, I’m named her “Lola”, as in “L-O-L-A Lola”

My guess is that hat-bicycles and internet fridges don’t provide the feedback that Lola does

[quote=“Chris”]Almost as good as an Internet Refrigerator!
[/quote]

Interesting device … let’s you forget about the beer and keeps you away from getting drunk … you just surf the web …

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“Chris”]Almost as good as an Internet Refrigerator!
or a hat that turns into a bicycle[/quote][/quote]

Or a wallet made of elephant foreskin. When you stroke it, it turns into a briefcase.