I miss Taiwan

One Belt One Road 黑金
But the new PM, Mahathir Bin Mohamad, who was actually a previous PM, is putting a bit of halt/analysis to what Malaysia is getting out of all those “deals” signed during previous corrupt PM.
See what’s happening re: Goldman Sachs and previous Malay govt. Deep money corruption that GS was a part of.

1 Like

Just got back and my asshole is already burning. Hate this place. Idk what it is, my :poop: was glorious in Taiwan. And now it’s back to destroying me.

2 Likes

And again, I can’t buy my next Malaysian air tickets because I only think of Andrew’s diaherria everytime I see the word ‘Malaysia’

you’ve never seen the “Malaysia, truly Asia” commercial? obviously they got that right. what would a trip to Asia be without a little diarrhea?

1 Like

I’m old school. I’m going diarrhoea.

Or, at a push, the two bob bits.

Laos? More like Laosai!

…in keeping with the “make a trip to Asia and shit your guts out” theme.

In all fairness I have never been to Laos. But I did come back from Thailand with a nice intestinal infection so i imagine anything around that latitude is gonna do it to ya.

2 Likes

Hmm been listening to Taiwanese again ?

I’ll eat a lobster but this is just gross to make it a claw machine game.

I think they tried that here but they deemed it illegal.

Didn’t you get the probiotics when you came to Taiwan?

Because getting picked up by a mechanical hand is so much worse than getting boiled alive?

It’s illegal to do so in some countries and many kitchens won’t do it and just kill them quickly with a stab to the brain.

There’s some dignity to life, even for a lobster. It’s one thing to kill a lobster for food, another to make a mockery and entertainment game of it.

4 Likes

i’d rather be mocked than stabbed in the brain though. I think any rational being would.

They are for eating. Do you want to be mocked and become a claw game before they kill you?

well maybe I can avoid the claw, and escape, murrgha ha ha!

In any case I think getting stabbed in the brain would be higher up on my list of concerns.

Yes. I don’t know what it is in Malaysia that makes my stomach this way.

This guy escaped the hot pot and became a pet.

https://youtu.be/qOOy01icc40

3 Likes

That’s actually me. I learned to type in my new home :slight_smile:

I do wonder what the condition of the water in that claw machine is. Aireated water tank it ain’t. Easy for the lobsters to get infected and die horrible deaths from disease.