I miss Taiwan

Better than Italy? Really?

I allowed her to say they are tied.

Best watch your language… :sunglasses:

Fuck! I miss stinky tofu

Wow, talk about culture shock. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get over it.

Lol that’s ok! Glad I know how to cook

Im surprised they don’t have Stinky Tofu in Malaysia since theres still a Chinese population

1 Like

They do.

@_Lilith definition of adapting is also have diarrhea every day I guess.

Part of it I guess… thanks for sharing andrea

1 Like

You cooked once…

I didn’t get engaged to a Italian women that doesn’t feed me. I feel like I’ve been fooled.

Lol how about you learned to cook…
these are the moments I regret not bringing my breadroller

2 Likes

Did she just make you her bitch? :grin:

It is the mama who feeds ya, man. La nonna. Maybe la sposa.

We should charge you guys an online couple’s therapy fee. The site doesn’t host itself, you know? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Are you assuming Genders again ?

Of course not. Bitches exist all across the gender spectrum…

I was actually really positive about this place vs @_Lilith who I can tell by her face hasn’t seen SE Asian countries before lol.

But so far health problems and building problems has made things awful.

We haven’t had time to visit some of the nice island and beaches yet. I’m sure my perspective will change after a nice vacation.

However I will say the general whatever cha bu du attitude, slow and always not taking responsibility for anything work ethic is hard to deal with. It’s not all but it’s something I notice a lot. Attention to detail and getting it right is not something that seems to be that important here. But I guess who can blame them; their wages are ridiculously low.

There are a bunch of new high rise apartments here. Pretty much all Chinese developers selling to Chinese or Singaporeans. They build these things fast, like a huge project under 2 years even. So I wouldn’t be surprised it’s the building materials making us sick. We got a air purifier, we blast AC with air purification on and have left all windows open. Seems to be better. But the electricity bill will probably be a shock lol.

I guess it will take some time and it is what it is now. I can always move back but I’m hoping things will get better once we fix one thing at a time.

Andrea is a boys name in Italy. I still find it funny because it’s always been a girls name to me.

1 Like

drama drama read all about

If you get sick in your house, move out. Complaining on a forum is not going to help much

1 Like

Maybe someone can suggest some plants for detox?