I read your post and I deemed it garbage

Well…I’ve gotten the axe so many times…I guess it’s because I haven’t gotten my secret decoder ring yet. :laughing:[/quote]
DARN!..is that what it takes?

<atamping my feet as I walk away…hhhrrrumph!>

Well…I’ve gotten the axe so many times…I guess it’s because I haven’t gotten my secret decoder ring yet. :laughing:[/quote]
DARN!..is that what it takes?

<stamping my feet as I walk away…hhhrrrumph!>

I didn’t see that. Was anyone suspended?[/quote]That was me, it’s a term of endearment where I come from, so that’s ok then. [color=red]Besides, you wouldn’t be asking for the rules that you think should be suspended to be enforced in this just this case surely…[/color].[/quote]

Not at all. Write what you feel fitting about MrsHill. I will draw attention to the fact that you have never met her though…
I am pointing out that I haven’t actually broken any rules. You felt it necessary to call her an ugly c*nt in response to my call for a moderator free F.com. Thats your logic. I’m happy for other people to look at your comment and think to themselves about how that makes them feel about you. I don’t need to see you chided by a ‘superior’.

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“Mer”]
Because those of you who missed the HH last night missed the two hottie salesrep girls in tight tight tight didIsay tight white dresses walk into the PH. :smiley:[/quote][/quote]

Pictures? Didn’t the Mrs. buy you a perv camera/cell phone a couple of years ago? Please put it to use to back up of claims of “hotness”.

It’s true, they were there.
But I only got a glimpse of them as they were coming in just as I was going out to the MRT for the last train.

They were crap in bed anyway.

Mrs Hill was much better. She’s not what fluffy said, not at all.

They were crap in bed anyway.

Mrs Hill was much better. She’s not what fluffy said, not at all.[/quote]

See, you are welcome to take the Michael out of my fictional wife, and I will even admit the thread ‘TomHill is a doodyhead’ was a classic. But the thread choppy stuff, thats well out of order. That’s a personal judgement call.