I want to Immigrate to Canada, Australia, or Europe

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]OP, I think I know a little of how you feel.

America IS a fantastic country. It’s got so much beautiful scenery, vast wilderness, great cities, great food, culture and entertainment, has been the birthplace of so much music, technology, ideas and innovation, etc.

But, it’s definitely come down a notch or two in recent years, with the increased conservatism, global interventionism, financial crisis, unemployment, foreclosures, layoffs, worsening educational system, etc. At least we’re finally rid of Bush, but still, it seems things aren’t what they once were.

Like you, I wondered a few years ago what it might be like to move to Canada. And like you and most other Americans I had/have very little idea what Canada is like, so I started this thread.
[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … da#p600497](Can someone please explain Canada for me?

But, it would be way too much trouble researching the matter further, including on site investigation of potential relocation spots, given that I live on the opposite side of the world and only get a tiny vacation each year that I don’t want to squander traipsing around the vast nation of Canada.

Besides, the longer one stays in Taiwan, the more one gets sucked in here. So now I no longer wonder about living in Canada, as it appears I may become a lifer on this rock instead.

[color=#FF0000]Have you considered Taiwan?[/color][/quote]
:roflmao: Good one! It was only a matter of time! I was wondering when someone would come up with that one! :bravo:
And it’s not such a bad idea either. You can stay a while, stay permanently, or use the opportunity to work, travel and perhaps move onto somewhere else later on.