I went to McDonald's and I'm a bit traumatized

I have no problem treating myself to something sweet after a workout. But I’m also not working out for the sole purpose of losing weight, like many of the customers to that donut shop probably.

They give out paper straws when you go through the drive-through here in Taiwan.
They don’t when you eat in?

They get a commission for every case of food poisoning.

I’m back and I can only say that McDonald’s can’t be very different from this thread. Enough saying.

1 Like

http://www.mcvideogame.com/index-eng.html

I’m merely telling you McDonald’s changed Chinese culture according to the Shida PAVC book. This is stated in the Shida books.

It’s piss in a can. Pee being mostly water you’re not wrong.

That’s funny. He could have done a low fat special for those people or given them a side entrance lol.

To make this comparison, I assume you’ve drunk pee before? :sunglasses:

Yes , Busch.

41 or 43? :grin:

Which was the hairer?

The new touchscreen ordering system sucks big time. I’m not computer illiterate and my Chinese reading is good enough for this kind of thing. But ordering breakfast for my family was a slow and painful process. The screens are not intuitive. The cashier has to run over to help people constantly. Stupid system.

4 Likes

Agree.

The user interface is unclear especially at end of process to checkout.

It also tries to trick you into purchasing upgrades.

Every screen I seen has an English option on the waiting screen as you walk up.

2 Likes

Those screens are also filthy af. They’re pretty much the last things we need during a pandemic! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Guy

5 Likes

The ones overseas are also counterintuitive. It is 50% faster just to go to the counter. Unless there is a huge counter lineup

2 Likes

i find the English system works ok, but i agree that cleanliness is a concern for me with those things. there is usually a bottle of hand sanitizer around for after. i prefer it if there is any wait time, but if there is no lineup for a human being i won’t use it.

the one problem i’ve had was that i ordered a breakfast meal and tried to add on a second hash brow but couldn’t figure it out. tried cancelling and restarting the order but still ended up in the same place at the end. so for a two hashbrown day it has to be a human at the register

2 Likes

They should try to use some kind of voice ordering system where it transcribes your order. No screen touching unless necessary…Oh wait…They have that already. Seriously can they not use Google AI or sumfing.

1 Like

“You. Have. Ordered. 1,600. Big Mac. Is this correct?”
“Uh, no?”
“Thank you! Your. Credit. Card. Has. Been. Charged.”

8 Likes

just add it after you have pressed ok on that meal before you go to the payment section, scroll up and down the left hand side its in one of the sub menus

1 Like