ICRT Radio 2020 and Beyond

They’ve got a new programme about LGBTQ+ music that they call Querious. Has anyone heard it yet?

1 Like

I’m not curious.

One should never lose one’s curiosity. That’s acceptance of being old.

6pm Saturdays. Good vibes.

In Hualien I heard ICRT radio on radio station 90.5 FM. Maybe only part time.

Bali Vibes 6 to 8 p.m.

i followed the chain of links but all i got was a menu :frowning:

edit: oops, and then i didn’t go all the way back in the chain before i posted!

I want SO MUCH to have and respect and like this radio station as a foreigner in Taiwan and Asia. There is just so much opportunity and potential benefit for all. Especially now.

But

Have basically quit listening to this radio station during the week due to the morning DJ is well…

Recently listening to the 8am Morning News and then tune it out as soon as he comes on and starts screaming HAPPY MONDAY HAPPY TUESDAY HAPPY WEDNESDAY HAPPY THURSDAY HAPPY FRIDAY.

I swear he has little clue about what’s going on around him and guess they know he’s in a little bubble but they got nothing else.

I like the other DJs but really now only purposely tune in Saturday evening for Bali Vibes and Sunday night for Jamie Cullum and the jazz show following. And none of those are local productions.

Can’t access ICRT on internet, app, or third provider like iHeart radio all day

Did the Chinese hack them?

1 Like

Would that make a difference?
ICRT is just like any other radio station nowadays

When I listen to ICRT, it’s always via phone data or internet feed even in car because the signal sucks or fades in and out with static much of the time around Taiwan.

Data gives very clear signal for radio stations that I listen to from around the globe.

And it’s easy to use phone to change station or volume when walking around house or wherever.

1 Like

Loudspeakers on the beaches of Jockey Joe. That’ll send them packing.

I had to Google that

They are also on Twitch

ICRT internet working now including live feed.

Sunday night’s Jazz 6 to 10:00 p.m.

The best parts start at 8:00 p.m. with Jamie Cullum outa UK and 9:00 p.m. with Liz Avery out of New York.

Both these shows play and review old and new Jazz it’s just a great Sunday evening chill.

Liz Avery is not available anywhere on the internet except by listening to one of her shows.

Have a glass of wine.

2 Likes

i like Liz Avery, but recently i feel she talks too much and plays less music. I remeber realizing she played 3 tunes in close to 30 minutes and got annoyed.

https://www.icrt.com.tw/icrt_channel.php

A new radio show “New Taipei Getaway” went on the air on Wednesday (Oct. 19) introducing the diverse facets of New Taipei, both its natural scenery and its urban vibes.