Idiots

May not be the dumbest, but it’s the most amusing so far.

Yeah, I read about that. Whenever I tell my wife about these kind of superstitious idiots, she always makes excuses for them like “oh they’re uneducated, blame the education system instead.” She says the same about dangerous drivers. You don’t need to go to school to understand basic innate common sense. But I think some of these people remind her of relatives, so she feels sorry for them. I don’t know. I think too many people here are willing to excuse extreme examples of dangerous idiocy.

1 Like

You’d think even folk straight off the farm would know not to throw coins into the machine.

Maybe to them flying is more like magic.

1 Like

Once I took a plane to Thailand and our entire section was filled with a group from north China. They were incredibly excited. It was an interesting auditory experience, to put it mildly. I couldn’t understand a word they were saying. I guess now I’d be concerned :slight_smile:

"I’m going to blank so many blanks that my blank is going to fall off!

“I’m going to throw so many coins that my engine is going to fall off!”

Yes, that must be it.

3 Likes

I like the way you think. :wink:

1 Like

Extinction Rebellion (XR) demonstrators

That sounds ominous

What a tit.

2 Likes

My sister’s involved with this extinction rebellion stuff. I said to her she needs to be careful because if you push these London commuters too far it could get nasty.

1 Like

Ironically , they were targeting public transport as well . :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe they want people to commute by horse?

I can sense a Monty python sketch with coconuts bubbling in your head :joy:

2 Likes

Their principles sound okay actually

If they continue glueing their boobs to the roads , I’m sure natural selection will ensure their eventual extinction

3 Likes

I have a feeling they’ll rethink that tactic.

I’m wondering what sort of glue they used. I imagine removing superglue, say, from a sensitive area of your body is not going to be a whole lot of fun. Are they just going to lie there for a few days until it sloughs off?

The problem is even fundamentally-sensible ideas tend to get hijacked by the hard-of-thinking, who probably haven’t even understood the issues involved, eg., :

“American philosopher and animal rights advocate Gary L. Francione criticised the movement for refusing to promote veganism as a solution to climate change”

[wikipedia]