Idiots

I thought it was idiotic . Anyway .

My landlord insisted on adding a fake fireplace to the house I will rent. I don’t quite get it and am annoyed that my sound bar will have to find a new home, but it does look real…at least in pictures.

Pictures ?

It can be both.

1 Like

1 Like

What could possibly go wrong ? I am sure that the Landlord has gone for a quality brand and not the cheapest Chinese make :whistle:

1 Like

I actually really like the landlord, and he has done a lot of improvements to the house that he didn’t need to do. While I would have preferred a more open configuration of the house, I can’t complain about quality or effort.

1 Like

The all-or-nothing proposal?
Was a normal proposal not enough?

Checking the video, he had almost no gear on to minimise unnecessary risk.

That’s sad.

Men these days are pressured into doing crazier and bigger proposals. I really did not want all the extra stuff after thinking about it. Imo, it ruins the beauty of the moment with all the distractions.

Really? I’ve never been pressured like that while posing as a human male, but then I was always the one getting proposed to, so… :idunno:

Some people are just numb to what most of us find thrilling, so they put themselves into ever more dangerous situations hoping to feel something, and if you ask a doctor why, you may be told it’s all in the amygdala, like this guy:

She got his last moments onto Facebook. I feel like I’m from a different planet.

2 Likes

Join the club! :wink:

3 Likes

Some sources will remain silent

2 Likes

Maybe she meant they “tried to reach out” Rashomon-style. :ghost:

With the rise of social media and technology, you see a lot of extravagant proposals these days.

Oh, I’m sure you do, but I honestly don’t care. I’m part of the ancient generation who ain’t got time for that. :grandpa:

1 Like

I don’t either. But a lot of young women expect that. Big diamond ring is out, Instagram proposals are in. It’s a different game now.

Yea…but still got ghosted.

Good God. Even though it’s a horrible story, and I wouldn’t wish any such thing on anyone however stupid they are, it’s a bit of a relief these two have been denied an opportunity to breed. Darwin Award nominees, I reckon.

1 Like