Idiots

First rule of diving is dive with a buddy, it seems.

I don’t think he was an idiot, although I don’t know whether the waters he was diving into are dangerous.

What’s weird to a man of my years is this was clearly not just about her, him, or them. The proposal was going to be put onto social media. In the event it was posted after he died.

For my generation a marriage proposal was a private affair. I remember once watching Oxford United play at home and at half time a guy went onto the pitch and proposed to his girlfriend. Everyone started chanting “Does she take it, does she take it, does she take it up the arse? Does she take it up the arse?”. I don’t get public displays of what used to be private moments.

5 Likes

would’ve been even funnier if one side of the stadium had chanted that, and the other side replied “she did, she did, she did take it up the arse from me and my mates”

2 Likes

To me, this is a good selection filter. If she wants any of that stuff, she’s just not marriage material. No need to waste each other’s time.

7 Likes

Long time ago, I was snooping around in the bushes on top of Telegraph Hill, San Francisco, looking for a possible bivouc site. There’s some kind of monument there and I was emerging from cover behind that, but there was a couple there.

Rather than startle them (you can get shot in the US startling people: You can get punched in the face anywhere) I ducked down and waited for them to go.

They didn’t. He proposed. Bit of a speech. She accepted. It got quite emotional. And private.

I don’t get public displays of what used to be private moments either, and I wasn’t enjoying this, honest.

I broke and ran.

They did’nt get public displays of what used to be, like a second ago, a special private moment, either, but fortunately the guy didn’t catch me.

He was, er, BIG and ANGRY, but I was faster. And fully dressed.

3 Likes

Yeah, nah. This is the idiots thread. The guy is an idiot.

Although, yeah, IG.

I see you got your avatar back!

yeah but it doesnt move, stupid discourse

Since we are in idiots thread, my suggestion is that you update your avatar every second with a different frame of the dance :banana:

2 Likes

9 Likes

32 posts were split to a new topic: From idiots

He’s keeping the wheels in mint condition.

Who’s the idiot now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, it’s probably a wedding gift :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

At least he wasn’t using it to carry the shopping cart to the car…

Reminded me of this one…

9 Likes

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/09/24/asia/korea-wrong-abortion-intl-hnk-scli/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fedition.cnn.com%2F

1 Like

It’s not easy eating green

2 Likes

Being a dumb fuck, however, appears to be easier than fallin off a log…

1 Like

Why were these moved?