If not your current job - what?

That’s funny. Maybe we are not so much different! But actually I would like to be a nature ranger/guide rather than a zoo keeper. Kakadu national park or Cookstown in Australia. Well lots of places. Maybe like Floyd on TV but I can’t cook!
I could definitely be a head gardener of some places if I got to live in the a 19th century gardeners cottage in the middle of the park and everbody got thrown out after 5pm. That would be rather cool.
Lighthouse keeper would be a good one if you got the weekends off! Of course a holiday would be much easier
o2.12travel.ie/accommodation/isl … whead.html

Gentleman farmer is not a bad one in the summertime, I might get round to it someday. (My generation could be an urban aberration in my family).

Treasure hunter for sunken ships, if I can just get over my land legs. Owner of solar power company…that’s kind of a cool one because you’d be doing good every day and making money.
Doctor who comes up with some new treatment system, would be a rewarding one. Astronaut was probably my favourite and still is but hey were are probably talking about jobs on earth here right?

In Croatia, they use lighthouses as hostels … you can spend your holiday on a totally desolated rock in the sea, only the lighthouse and you.

Back here in Taiwan, there might be some openings for welders and people with a basic knowledge of car mechanics once they start building those diesel-powered submarines :smiling_imp: