If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

@discobot start new user

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. — Oprah Winfrey

I’m assuming the Oprah special is an extra-large pizza with everything. :grin:

I’d rather have someone who can give me a ride. Why would I want someone to take the bus with me. I have a feeling it’s been a while since Oprah took the bus.

Ooh, sounds like you haven’t taken the bus in a while either! :money_mouth_face:

Hey @fredsmith! Check out the article in this post:

Would you be one of those trees? :ponder:

What the hell are you talking about? No get your point! Huh? Who? What!!!

You need to read this thing called an article, Freddie. :man_teacher:

Sigh… :roll_eyes:

I did… got through several the’s And your an above. How much more do you expect me to do??? Where’s that f&$@ing lil discobot when you need him? Her? It?

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars. — Og Mandino

1 Like

Will Freddie find enlightenment if he never bothers reading about Keoni’s tree philosophy? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

:pensive:

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

Okay Freddie, the God-Emperor helps those who help themselves, so you know what you need to do… :cactus:

Sigh… BUT I have gone back and READ and REREAD every a, an and the in your communication. How much more of an effort to I need to make to deal with your articles?

Let me ask @mad_masala to pray for your soul. :praying:

@discobot What kind of tree should I be today?