If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

Today i would like to be the Tree of Knowledge. (and drink from the Fountain of Youth) because I am old and stupid. :frowning:

Well, if are, in fact, the tree of knowledge, perhaps, you could tell me what a myrtle is. I KNOW that I am this tree today even though I donĀ“t know what kind of tree that is and, strangely enough, even my horoscope, neither the Chinese nor the Zodiac, predicted that today I would feel like I was-is a myrtle tree even though I would not know what that was necessarilyā€¦ how do you account for this strange turn of events?

They have 'em in Taipei.

Well if they are in Taipei, you can describe one to meā€¦ I am no longer sure that I am a myrtle anymore. This lack of knowledge has been most distressingā€¦ I feel that whether I am a myrtle is very much based on thisā€¦

Today, I think that I might have to be a mocking-bird tree. There IS such a thing as a mocking-bird tree, isnt there?

Myrtle the Turtle?

Is an oleander a tree? or do I mean osmanthus? because I might be that instead of a myrtle but I still have had no assistance in helping me determine whether I am, IN FACT, a myrtle. Sighā€¦ one does not ask for much but stillā€¦ well?

Yes oleander is a shrub or small tree.

Tonight and tomorrow and into the foreseeable effing fer fer fur future Iā€™m a fucking Baobab.

So deal with it. :angel:

Fred FYI :popcorn:

http://www.realoregongift.com/Myrtle_Tree_Story/myrtle_tree_story.html

An Owl tree, because I like anonymous.

A coffee tree?

(So that the tea tree is not aloneā€¦?)

Today, I think that I would like to be a fig tree because I need a leaf to cover somethingā€¦ Thanks for nothing for those who did NOT help me figure out whether I was a myrtle. I will NOT forget this. Just ask ONCE for something from me and SEE what kind of answer you GET!

Fred FYI :popcorn:

http://www.realoregongift.com/Myrtle_Tree_Story/myrtle_tree_story.html[/quote]

You can take a Horse to water Fredā€¦ I tried to help in your hour of need but you did not read my link. :discodance:

I read your link and I donā€™t care about myrtles from OREGON. Who the hell wants to be from OREGON? Is this some kind of a smackdown?

No, it is as follows:

You can lead a whore to culture but you cannot make her thinkā€¦

God love Dorothy Parker :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œfred smithā€]I read your link and I donā€™t care about myrtles from OREGON. Who the hell wants to be from OREGON? Is this some kind of a smackdown?

No, it is as follows:

You can lead a whore to culture but you cannot make her thinkā€¦

God love Dorothy Parker :slight_smile:[/quote]
And all these years i thought it was Horticulture Fred?
ā€œYou canā€™t teach an old dogma new tricks.ā€

Certainly not despite the discussion of trees. Why do you think that I needed the fig leaf? and who knows what I really meant by Myrtleā€¦ Now, whereā€™s that popcorn?

Today, I am both tired AND sick. So, perhaps, I need to be a coffee tree to make me wake up OR a camphor tree that will help with my cold? So perplexing not to know which I should be firstā€¦ or maybe I can graft a branch from a coffee tree ONTO a camphor tree and get both benefits? Is that possible? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like you are a blue tree today, Fred

If you can be the beesā€™ knees, can you also be the beesā€™ trees? I think that, today, yes, I am quite sure of it, I would like to be the beesā€™ tree. Now, I am going to buzz off before I get hivesā€¦ hahahahahaa