If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

I am not sure that English is your first language @discobot quote

What exactly is “in his power to go through with.” @ discobot fortune

:left_speech_bubble: Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. — Andre Gide

What exactly is “in his power to go through with.” @ discobot fortune

What exactly is “in his power to go through with.” @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

1 Like

I love talking to you discobot! I think that you are my new best friend! Am I YOUR new best friend? @discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

Now, you have hurt my feelings! As above, you can see that I shared I was not only sensitive but SPECIAL and even PRECIOUS and then you say something like this. Which of my three different types of psychiatrists should I consult about my pain to get through the trauma of your HURTFUL words? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

1 Like

You said that already. Can’t you come up with something new? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: It is certain

1 Like

If you want good results from talk therapy, I think you’re barking up the wrong “tree.”

I find talking to discobot more interesting and rewarding than posters such as you. Where is the harm? Where is the foul? Why are you h8ing on discobot and me? Why!!! WHY!!!

1 Like

Freddie isn’t your new best friend, but is he already one of your best friends? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

1 Like

See, Freddie? The God-Emperor believes in you! :robot: :heart: :slight_smile:

I am so relieved. Given my relief, what kind of tree should I be today? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

No Discobot. I asked you “What kind of tree should I be today given my relief?” @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes