I'll get offended by ANYTHING you ask me. Ask me Anything!

:rofl:

The EXTREME Snowflake!

Remember guys, all of my ‘offence’ in this topic is a joke.

2 Likes

So, um, what’s your problem?

What? Did you just ASSUME I had a problem? You know, there are people with even bigger problems.

4 Likes

What’s for dinner?

2 Likes

It’s real crappy of you to simply assume I am going to eat dinner. I had my stomach removed years ago and can only eat a few peanuts here and there. I can’t eat most things and miss food so much.

3 Likes

Good effort. 8/10.

I’m a member of a health-related forum where people post questions about weight loss, diabetes and whatnot. I tend to assume everyone’s a snowflake there (because a lot of them are) and phrase my advice carefully. Even so, I have actually had some people respond to my suggestions in almost exactly the same manner that you just did.

3 Likes

And that fuckin cow sitting there with 2 or 3, flaunting them in front of you.

Typical unfeeling American. :no_no:

3 Likes

I know a guy who did get his stomach removed.
I’m just applying how I would feel. It would kill me to be unable to eat most foods and drink.

The Italian in me’s worst nightmare. He’s an otherwise laid back guy and is pretty chill about the whole thing.

I’d be mortified.

Losing weight is a form of passive-aggressive fat shaming, and is something only a bigot would do.

6 Likes

I’ve had people say almost exactly that to me, too.

2 Likes

Why is the sky blue?

Blue=patriarchy

5 Likes

That’s really offensive to me. I have Tritonopia and can’t distinguish between blues and greens. I can’t believe that you would assume I could possibly see these colours. You must be part of the occularchy.

5 Likes

What happened to Jon Lajoie?

That’s really insulting for you to think I know who that even is.

2 Likes

He’s a fellow Canadian. Don’t you all know each other?

1 Like

It’s insulting to think we all know each other. I get that our country is beside the US, an absolute behemoth, but this aint no small town. Who do you think we are? Monaco?

You guys are makin this way too easy.

¿Quien es mas macho…Fernando Llamas o Ricardo Montalban…?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?