I'll get offended by ANYTHING you ask me. Ask me Anything!

Does @discobot enjoy disco music? Are robots capable of experiencing emotion from hearing music?

Anything?

Thatā€™s offensive! Asking Discobots if they like disco is like assuming blue men if they like the blues. Thatā€™s racist.

They already have to deal with their appearance!

1 Like

Iā€™m offended that you take offense for such non-offensive comments. If the offenderā€™s offense is not truly offensive, the offended should not has no legitimate offence against the supposed offenses.

2 Likes

Iā€™m offended at the lack of spelling consistency. Pick a team!

Why are you such a creepy, anally-retentive twerp in the food forum?

2 Likes

You knowā€¦ drinks are important too. Itā€™s offensive to leave them out of the discussion.

Given that no offense has been expressed regarding my asking of anything, I hereby award myself douze points

2 Likes

My poor little heart just canā€™t take it anymore! Iā€™m gonna have to take a rest with all the offence given! Perhaps someone else wants to get creatively offended?

:rofl:

2 Likes

Well I have to say that I for one am absolutely disgusted. You clearly stated that you would be offended by ā€˜anythingā€™ and then in reality you were offended by everything, but not by the very thing that you said that you would be offended by, which clearly was ā€˜anythingā€™. I feel mislead, hurt and betrayed. This thread is an absolute joke!

4 Likes

And how does that make you feel?

Like this:

1 Like

Do you like pizza? :pizza:

Did @Marco get offended by this? @discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

Am I?

Wellā€¦ am I?

Why is Italian-American food so much better than authentic Italian food from Italy?

1 Like

Iā€™m offended that @Marco seems to have abandoned his own offended thread.

Bah! Amateur!