Impeachment hearing LIVE

:point_up_2: I got it.
Excellent form of Trumpism :+1:

1 Like

Perhaps.

There are Senate Republicans implicated that want him gone. Richard Burr (Senate Select Committee on Intelligence) recently indicated his alignment. Senator Burr: “Senate Impeachment Trial Will Last 6 to 8 weeks”…

I’m not sure what happens when it goes to the Senate, there are establishment types I know if they could get to vote behind closed doors would impeach Trump over a ham sandwich.

I don’t know what their plan in the Senate is except they have spent years reverse engineering this process and must have one and wouldn’t put any faith in the likes Lindsey Graham or Mitch Mcconnell in wanting to see fair play or a just outcome.

1 Like

You should get on the same page as Trump cause that’s all he says it’s about.

There’s the call, there’s one person who will testify that parts of it were omitted and the actual transcript was hidden on a classified server, then there’s a bunch of other witnesses who will talk about their knowledge of the agenda for dirt.

First hand, second hand, war heroes, career diplomats, party is all here, and nobody around to discredit them because the Repub clowns in congress are too scared to even try.

I’m afraid pretending something isn’t there ain’t gonna play well in the court of public opinion. You can’t just hide in the coat closet and pretend the real world doesn’t exist. The people testifying are being crystal clear about what they saw going on. :us:

2 Likes

I can’t argue with that buuuuuut…I’m very cynical when it comes to all this.

He has a real job. Somebody’s got to run the country while the Dems are indulging in this bullshit.

1 Like

sure

1 Like

@mups, with all due respect you just regurgitate whatever CNN taking points are without engaging your brain cells.

A couple of days ago it was “it’s illegal to out a whistle blower”, well apart from the fact it’s not illegal for anyone to do that (except for the ICIG), you don’t seem to think it strange that companies like CNN who not so long ago threatened to doxx someone who made a meme of CNN on reddit, who had no problem letting everyone know who the stupid kid with a shit eating grin on his face was, suddenly has this new rule.

New rule, Vindman wore a military suit, no one can say anything bad about someone in the military. Yet spent the past 3 years trashing Mike Flynn (among others) and you fall for it every time. New rule, John McCain who we trashed for years, especially when he ran against Obama is now a saint anyone who says otherwise is dishonoring his service to the country.

I don’t mind CNN and other news channels doing that, I don’t mind Democrats doing it either, its what politicians do. I just don’t expect people to get on this boards and repeat them as if they are real or without understanding what the news agencies are doing and why.

7 Likes

I don’t think you know what the phrase “real world” means.

Nah I just watch the actual testimony. Not talking heads.

1 Like

FIFY

2 Likes

Here, this is for your closet, under the pile of coats. :candle:

Thanks for the help, your turn!

This guy gets it:

David Weisman, an Army veteran who abandoned his support of Trump over a year ago, published his thoughts via his blog on The Times Of Israel on Wednesday.

Referring to Trump as an “unpatriotic president” Weisman said that “real veterans who remember their oath will support impeachment.” Wednesday marks the first public impeachment hearings for the president as Democrats push forward with their investigation on if Trump used his office for a personal favor during a July 25 phone call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy.

The Army veteran elaborated to Newsweek , “Our oath as soldiers, the first line of it says we will defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.”

Weissman opined that Trump “violated the Constitution” by calling Zelenskiy to request an investigation into 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, and his son Hunter, as well as alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election by the Ukraine.

“For violating the Constitution, I believe he deserves to be impeached,” Weissman wrote.

1 Like

The latter part of that was already requested by Grassley and through the DOJ two years earlier.

https://www.scribd.com/document/434882721/Grassley-Letter-to-Rosenstein-2017-Ukraine

The new part, where Joe Biden was overseeing aid to Ukraine, who did threaten to withhold 1 billion in aid unless a prosecutor was fired. A prosecutor who was investigating Burisma, who latter swears under oath the reason for him being fired was because he was investigating a firm who did have the Son of Joe Biden on it’s board, who was being paid millions and his son and lawyers were trying to pressure the sate department to shut down corruption investigations into Burisma three weeks prior to getting the Prosecutor fired.

Sure, that’s an impeachable offence, if you love corruption and don’t care in the least how corrupt Democrats and the establishment politicians are.

3 Likes

All a big nothing burger, and nothing to do with the hearings. Everyone knows everyone wanted that corrupt prosecutor out, not just Biden. Saying it was only Biden is where it all comes apart for you, I’m afraid. This is common knowledge as well.

https://www.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61b-11e9-9743-db5a370481bc

European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said.

So we can put this weak conspiracy theory to beddy bye, methinks. :sleeping_bed:

1 Like

Thats because this is sham trial, this kangaroo court only allows witnesses to be called after Democrats have decided if they want to hear from them or not. They can also shut down any line of questioning they dont like. They only want their version to be heard.

Hopefully that will change in the Senate. You do realize all these star witnesses are the very same people who are implicated in an investigation into Ukrainian election interference in the 2016 US election.

Your star witness, who you don’t want to hear a bad word about, who was on the call with Trump and heard clearly Trump wanted Ukrainian assistance with Guiliani, who was looking into a series of claims about the staff at the Ukrainian embassy (him and his buddies) while at the same time going against the Commander in chief by telling Ukrainian leaders not to co-operate with Giuliani and going against the Commander in chiefs wishes not to testify by turning up in military garb and testifying.

Clown show.

1 Like

oh those poor, young congressional staffers AND lawmakers.
politics can be so ruff

2 Likes

More on the false Biden nonsense for enlightenment:

There is evidence that many Western leaders and institutions, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption activists, viewed Shokin as corrupt and ineffective for failing to prosecute anybody of significance, and for protecting members of Yanukovych’s and Poroshenko’s circles.

When Shokin was fired in the spring of 2016, press reports explicitly linked his ouster to corruption.

Steven Pifer, a career foreign service officer who held positions in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, previously told PolitiFact that “virtually everyone” he knew in the U.S. government and virtually all non-governmental experts on Ukraine “felt that Shokin was not doing his job and should be fired.”

“All decent people were in favor of Shokin’s sacking,” Anders Åslund, a resident fellow at the Atlantic Council told PolitiFact. “Biden led a Western/anticorruption consensus.”

So you see, it’s difficult for me to take you seriously, calling it a sham trial or whatever when you’re promoting this false, already debunked theory actively. Try to promote it all you like but it reflects on you. :100:

1 Like

I bet this is hard on the poor dogs too. They’re still man’s best friend for the time being, but the humans shouldn’t push their luck.

Err, no. Media spin is just as it always is. Everything I stated is factual and I can provide proof. You do get into the weeds when you start looking for plausible deniability which I have already stated (in another thread) exists for Joe Biden. But when you look into claims of billions of dollars going missing by the owner of Burisma and the names of people involved, its a complex mess of Ukrainian politics, powerful people and corruption.

You will need to learn, the media is dead. They push propaganda and political narratives and get it wrong over and over again. I would have thought you would have learned from the Russia fiasco. But no, you continue to lap it up.

Did you read the sworn affidavit by the fired prosecutor? I’m guessing you didn’t, but you are watching these hearings live, which is much better than second hand reporting right?

2 Likes

Kevin McCarthy :heavy_check_mark: @GOPLeader

.@Jim_Jordan: You didn’t listen in on President Trump & Zelensky’s call?

Taylor: I did not.

Jordan: You’ve never talked with Chief of Staff Mulvaney?

Taylor: I never did.

Jordan: You’ve never met the President?

Taylor: That’s correct.

Jordan: And you’re their star witness.

__
lol

4 Likes

Jordan: So you’ve never gone to Mars, or done anything else you haven’t claimed to do?
Taylor: That’s correct.

Master prosecutor Gym Jordan. :rofl: