In love with Miss Popularity in Taipei

I never thought I would post such a message here, but as my friends are thousands miles away, I am in despair. Some of you could guide me through this for sure.

Love damn hurts they say, and I always had to laugh with it until I met the woman of my dreams mid of January. And today it hurts as hell. Unable to eat, to work, to think clear.
Not that we broke up, we do love each other, but I feel damned insecure as i am head over heels in love (as some Female posted in another tread)

I was in a relationship, with a wife who loved me deeply, and a gorgeous son.
We moved to Taiwan last year, and I left her and my son for the one I met in January. Bad to do and no excuses, It should not be like that, but it is.
They both left and I stay here until I will be relocated to another country
Being in pain now, I am facing a question mark in life which does not give me any answers.
I said goodbye to my past and I am hoping on a better future.
But future is uncertain.
Not being a man who could have an affair while smiling to the wife and kid, I broke up directly after I met

This part sounds pretty good. Tell us more about that.

This part sounds pretty good. Tell us more about that.[/quote]

I do not go for the other thought you have, but for those who take this serious, she was not ready for another guy, untill she met me it seems
Why did I had the chance or luck to date her and to know her better and not you, and you, and maybe you and him…?
Anyway, if i would feel ok, i probaly would have laughed with your remark…

[quote]Fact is, when I do not hear her, as today, I am scared about

You idiotic selfish bastard.

Why tell us…tell her. And when the next one comes along don’t leave like you did before, because your right “love hurts”.
I think if you stay with the one you once loved the long slow drain of it can make it good. Capish?

Your words,

"Trust, confidence, not lying, speaking openly, no more cheating

Maybe she saw that you ditched your wife and kid and thought: “What happens when he gets tired of ME?” Not trying to put you down – it’s your family’s business, not mine – but that could have something to do with it.

That doesn’t sound good. Apparently “we” all “know her” because we’ve been around, but you don’t because you’ve known her for just a little over a month.

WAIT A MINUTE!
You LEFT your wife and KID for some xiaojie you don’t even KNOW? How can I put this politely? I can’t. Mate, you are totally off your rocker! No wonder she wants nothing to do with you.

OK, well at least I know why ‘J’ hasn’t been in touch for a while. :wink:

I can offer no advice, I’m afraid. Ask me one about dogs.

Dude, when I hear this warning signals start to go off in my head.

You dumped your wife and son for a woman you have known for only five weeks…uh…ah…I have been trying to watch my language around here.

There is temptation out there…hot chicks…lots of them…but having the strength of character to sidestep that temptation is a measure of what makes you a Man.

Dump this chick and go back to your wife on your knees begging her to give you a second chance.

[quote=“chodofu”]You idiotic selfish bastard.

Why tell us…tell her. And when the next one comes along don’t leave like you did before, because your right “love hurts”.
I think if you stay with the one you once loved the long slow drain of it can make it good. Capish?

Your words,

"Trust, confidence, not lying, speaking openly, no more cheating

[quote=“doubter99”]

I do understand that she could feel confused, but she is the one I want in my life, with her daughter. I was never married, but I want to be commited for once and never hurt again.[/quote]

I’m not sure I understand.

I am a bit lost too…and apparently so is the OP. All I can say is good luck.

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“doubter99”]

I do understand that she could feel confused, but she is the one I want in my life, with her daughter. I was never married, but I want to be commited for once and never hurt again.[/quote]

I’m not sure I understand.[/quote]

As I doubted always and never got to marriage, I am sure as hell I want to commit myself for good.
Yes, my ex and I have a child, but were not married.

[quote=“doubter99”][quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“doubter99”]

I’m not sure I understand.[/quote]

As I doubted always and never got to marriage, I am sure as hell I want to commit myself for good.
Yes, my ex and I have a child, but were not married.[/quote]

Well, at least you’re into committment now. :wink:

I have to agree with Durins Bane. Ditching a wife (even though you were never married :s ) who loves you dearly doesn’t sound very clever. Go beg forgiveness before your life turns to @#*! completely.

Let me see if I got this right:

You uprooted your family and moved them to another country and then broke up the family for the first pretty thing you saw because you wanted to be honest to your wife. You broke your family up over your infatuation and fantasies…

Sorry, but wives can be pretty flexible people. Your wife might have forgiven you for an affair, but your son may never forgive you for dumping his mother to chase a skirt who has apparently been around the block a few times. I wonder…do you actually want to be a part of your child’s life or have you shaken off your own flesh and blood for your own selfish desires?

I think you need to chill for a minute and think of the choices you’re making. It might seem like love to you, but all I see is a crush. You selected a crush over your own family without even thinking about whether or not you were even in love with this woman. Yeah, yeah…heaven, doors, dreams, etc. blah blah blah, but you display nothing different from what the average teenager goes through on a regular basis. Give your heart a break and start using your head. Being polite does not equal being in love. It seems like “your” girl is a very polite girl.

I want to be supportive, I really do, but it’s hard for me to support your choice when you expect this girl to do for you what you couldn’t do yourself - be faithful and committed. Perhaps dumping your family for her was not the way to show her that she can trust you to be faithful to her or to be the opening argument in why she should be faithful to you. Perhaps she’s not even looking for a relationship…and here you’ll be, in a foreign country with no family and no girl.

You may just well wake up one day and find all your bridges burning behind you.

Youre screwed imho…

You let lust get in the way without knowing the lady deeply enough it seems.

We are not here to tell you what to do cause you’ve already done it.

Didnt take long for the asian bug to bite you on the arse. Seems you’ve torn yourself a whole new way of living.

You should ahve had your affair, apologised and begged for mercy from your wife and child… of course theirs always other remedies for love hurts… none of them pleasent.

[quote=“doubter99”]I was in a relationship, with a wife who loved me deeply, and a gorgeous son. … We moved to Taiwan last year, and I left her and my son for the one I met in January.

Trust, confidence, not lying, speaking openly, no more cheating

Not the support you were looking for, eh? Love indeed does hurt, and I am sure al this scorn does too.

your ex should “be happy” she no longer has a guy like you. One that shake his tale everytime he see a beauty-doll in a mini-skirt :laughing:

it sounds like a big crush, I don’t know if it really can be more than that. I hope for your own sake (and happiness) that it will.

Has your love for your ex died? And what happen if miss taipei turns you down - will you beg your ex to take you back again?
I then hope SHE will turn you down!

Man, if I ever pulled that shit Mrs. Bane would pull me out into the street by my pubic hairs and beat the living shit out of me.

…and then she would order me back upstairs to make her dinner. :blush: