In love with Miss Popularity in Taipei

No guys, not the think Dick thing here!
I am in the stage that my body does not know what love in bed means. This is not about the flesh, believe me, I am not

I don’t think you’re going to hang on to this girl. It sounds like you are seriously threatened by the number of men who are attracted to her, much as that titilliates you at the same time.
Next, you’ll get jealous and start restricting her freedom, always accusing her of cheating, going mad whenever a guy looks her way, and it will drive her away from you. You won’t be happy until you have her under lock and key.

Go back to your wife.

But fuck, look at yourself, what are you doing on this site . throwing your misery and pain you did to others in public. damned, be a man and tka wht you can loose.

If you want any support, you need to be a bit more clear about exactly what is going on here. Basically, all we know is that you came here recently, saw some stunning (Taiwanese?) girl who you fell head over heels for and thus immediately dumped your long term partner for. Which sounds like a really shitty and shallow thing to do, hence the replies you have recieved so far. Now you mention that your equipment down below is not in proper working order and that you’re puking your guts out from waiting for a call from this girl (about what? whether to marry you? whether to maintain a relationship with you? whether or not she’s gonna choose one of the other guys over you?) … Give us some details, and tell us more about the girl and why you think that she’s the love of your life. Did you two have an all-night conversation about the meaning of life or is it just because she has the hottest ass you’ve ever seen?

Details, friend, details. Explain your situation more clearly otherwise you’re gonna get nothing but shit thrown at you here.

I say new relationship = very little hope.

Old relationship = in need of salvation, not destruction. Man, I wouldn’t leave my dogs the way you left your kid and wife. And my cat. Mustn’t forget her. She’d kill me.

If this is a troll, it’s fun; if not, I say you know you just made a big mistake and you should start making reparations before it’s too late.

[quote=“trapjaw”] Did you two have an all-night conversation about the meaning of life or is it just because she has the hottest ass you’ve ever seen?
[/quote

All night conversations about the meaning of life are so pass

She has 2 long-distance BF’s since a while. One in Europe and one in the US. Both met here in Taiwan and felt in love with her. Both asked to move to their country. She saw them a few times after but could not make up here mind. She kept in touch and I fear she was not honest to them not telling one of each other.
When I met her, it was a simple date (the first ever in my life crossing a path of “No can do”, being responsible for my son and partner) nothing more than a kiss. But love hit like lightning. She is cute, yes, good looking, and she had / has those things I missed since long time from my ex. Listening, talking positive, laughing, making jokes and letting me feel like a man. Depended and grateful for the small things. Not in the context of having sex. That would take time and for some reason, my body does not respond as I would like it to.
We spoke about her future, the expectations she has, and the meaning of life as trapjaw referred too.
She does care about me in the words she is using and the simple things she does like buying 2 kinds of toothpicks to put in my car. On the other hand, it does not take her much to get confused. Waiting to take a decision harms her and is enough to drink some whiskeys to forget about the men who want her so badly.
As she knows that these long-distance “affairs” were not bringing her anywhere, she opened a little bit of her heart to me and I tried to let her understand that she has to stay focused for the things she wants in her life.
Once she made tons of NT dollars, now she is still sleeping on the floor as she had to turn back to her family with her daughter. I certainly not felt in love because of compassion.
Common sense should say

Ja. Years ago I set an appointment with a girl that was a swell looker and enjoyed the attention. She seemed all go. Then at the appointed hour she didn’t show although she had been all go up to then. Turns out some folk that knew her and me showed up later on and kind of knew what happened. They said she did that a lot. I suppose she did it 'cause she could. She was that stunning. No big deal as I didn’t throw anyone, not to mention a child, over for the appointment. I don’t mean to pile on, guy, but why can’t adults ever learn that once you’ve got kids, it’s not all about you anymore? Kids don’t actually ask for much and seem to do quite well with even the dweebest of dweebs as fathers (or mothers), as long as they’re actually around and providing some degree of security and love to them. No, it’s not the best way, but it’s better than abandonment. Cheers, All, and take good care of those that depend on you, old and young.

Ok. On your flight to Taiwan you had a stopover in Bangkok you didn’t know about. So you got off the plane, ignored the women who hands out the transit cards for the TPE leg, drove downtown and thought: “Wow, this place is really as polluted as they wrote on Forumosa”. Your story makes sense now… :wink:

Actually, there’s many stories like yours. Maybe not in Taiwan, but certainly in other Asian countries or in Latin America. Western family moves to one of these countries, husband meets local woman (women), suddenly realizes he wasn’t really happy before, hell, not even feeling alive, and then…

Well, and then what? Seriously, is having an affair better? Is it better to stay in an unhappy relationship and lie to your partner? Pretend that everything is ok? Why? “For the kid’s sake”? For how long? Won’t it hurt the partner much more when she eventually finds out the truth, after investing years and years in an relationship that’s just a lie? Sure, the situation is bad, but is doubter99’s behavior really that despicable?

I think I have to throw everything in the basket for all of you to make it more understandable. If she finds out that I outed this as precise, she might walk away for sure, but I have to think clear now as I might throw away whatever is valuable in life, and what might be repaired with a therapist and the love which still lives in my heart for my partner.

J was successful with her husband a decade ago. She had 7 shops in Taipei and was making Big money.
The guy was not happy, reason unclear, and they separated. (for the law she is still married) She left without a dime.
She had to feed her baby and worked in different small paid jobs. Men were in here life always. She never had to pay 1 glass wherever she went. She had many many admirers.
I know that she had a relationship with a German, moved their but it did not worked out. She had a relation with a guy from California, neither worked out and she came back.
Meanwhile, her kid was raised by the father.
3 years ago, she asked to take care of here kid which was granted by her ex.
Then, she started dating the guys I refer to. The one in the UK and the other in the US. Both are sending her constant messages, helping her out with some bills and keep saying they love her. Blind they are, as me I fear.
What is driving me to insanity to think that I would be the one and only for the rest of her and my life? I have no clue. I told her that I will always fear loosing her as many other men will always be around. As flies on a horse shit.
The past 5 weeks were probably a dream, but I do not know anymore if a dream is what I want.
I do not have a clue how I can deal with the feelings I have. it seems she is walking away, but I am here, I gave up my future with two people on which I could rely on… Fucking screwed I am.

It is 11.30 and I understand that is my therapy to walk away from a dream which would become a nightmare. I am scared, but I will try my best to repair the damage done to my beloved partner and awesome son.

I do not know if I should post her picture here to beware all men who tried to date her, or those who would face her in the future.
She almost ruined my life, despite the good intentions I had, She will never know, I will only know I must repair for the love of God.
My not ex-partner talked to me one hour on the phone and she said that she knew that I would face this. I owe her my life, bit what happened will remain a scarf on our hearts. Only new hope to repair the damage done will cover the scarf after a while.

Nice analogy, you smooth talker, you… :laughing: :bravo:

Do NOT do that - very much against the rules. :no-no:

Well at least you know where your at… now move on and repair the damage.

You’ve been played in a bit part. It’s gonna cost more than two bits to fix this problem.

Nice analogy, you smooth talker, you… :laughing: :bravo:[/quote]

I told her as such. As flies on a horse shit, but she refered to the butterflies. I told her also that butterflies mostly get killed hitting the front window of a car. She is the car, as we might be the butterflies if we bite the forbidden fruit. I guess she must have been poison.
No can do anymore.
I am leaving the dream behind an go back to be a man and to fight for that what I almost lost. I feel as a dwarf, but I know with the good help, we will get over it and rely on eachother.

I am sure that I will have to come back here once and a while to read how stupid I almost was. Forgetting? No. Forgiven by my beloved one, maybe one day…

Forgiven… maybe. Forgotten, never.

Doubter99, just a question, are you thinking of anyone else but yourself?

Seriously, I am getting emotional just thinking about what your wife and son must be going through, why don’t you for a second put yourself in their shoes for a sec and then think about your new “love”. You barely even know this broad yet I’m sure you have invested a lot of time with your wife (even though you never married-don’t understand the logic here) as well as your son and I’m sure they’ve invested a lot of time in you as well, and you are throwing all of that away on the feeling of a moment.

Sure, maybe you are right-this girl is the love of your life, an unfound love that gosh I wish I could get my hands on, but think about the next 5 weeks, 5 years, 5 decades when you start to get to know her better and relationship develops and you might find out that you'll have made probably the worst decision of your life leaving the two people who know and cherish you best for someone who on a gamble may or may not be good to you.

I cried at the phone when i talked to my wife (partner) and I told her that Ifled for a dream, nothing more.
We vcried together for the love which left our relation without noticing and we will do our damned best to find love again.
My son will never have to hear that his daddy left him for a stupidity…

Aren’t you familiar with “out of your league” or has all the blood rushing down to your small head made you lose all your common sense? This is a girl who, in your words, almost every guy hits on, so she must be unbelievably gorgeous and charming. I take it you’re just an ordinary guy. ‘Stunners’ like this girl play around with multiple guys at a time, comitting to none, because it’s fun and they can. When she gets bored with you, which she will soon, she’ll toss you away without a second thought - there are dozens of better looking, more charming, richer guys to take your place. Sorry to tell it like it is. Be realistic in your expectations. Your ex-girlfriend may not have the smokingly hot ass your current lust does, but she genuinely cares for you. Who are you going to choose - the supermodel you barely know and probably don’t have much of a real chance with, or the woman who knows, understands, and cares for you? A no-brainer if only you use the right head.

She has two guys sending her money every month to help with her bills? She’s unemployed and living off of ex-lovers’ charity. No doubt leading them on that there may be another chance, in order to wring more of their economic resources. That comes dangerously close to ho-dom, from my point of view. Sounds like the type of person who’s been coasting on her beauty all her life, exploiting men stupid enough to think they’re going to get some if they pamper her. I have contempt for such leeches. When she loses her looks, she’ll get her comeuppance.

Never mind all that, I posted without reading about how you’d gotten back with your wife. Good on you!

Just for future reference - this is just what Taiwanese women do when talking to a guy. It’s considered polite. It means nothing, and note: It all changes after marriage.