In love with Miss Popularity in Taipei

Just for future reference - this is just what Taiwanese women do when talking to a guy. It’s considered polite. It means nothing, and note: It all changes after marriage.[/quote]

I think that is a human trait not a uniquely Chinese one.

It is time now to finish a thing which had no future. call me stupid, but how to protect new prays from her? She is a maneater and I feel so sorry for her daughter having such a mother. I truly believed, but I was blind.
My son and wife will come back to taipei soon and the bad dream will have gone away…
J was here name. A name with a very loaded history and this will continue untill she understands one day that this behavior is cruel.
Never fall in the same trap as I . Too many did already I fear…

Just out of interest, where are you from (what country)?

I just think that sometimes guys should just lock themselves up and whack off until they’re cleansed. So often the big head ends up being the little head around these parts … with dire consequences. Protect yourself.

[quote=“doubter99”]It is time now to finish a thing which had no future. call me stupid, but how to protect new prays from her? She is a maneater and I feel so sorry for her daughter having such a mother. I truly believed, but I was blind.
My son and wife will come back to Taipei soon and the bad dream will have gone away…
J was here name. A name with a very loaded history and this will continue untill she understands one day that this behavior is cruel.
Never fall in the same trap as I . Too many did already I fear…[/quote]

Gee. Didn’t see that comming.

[quote=“doubter99”]It is time now to finish a thing which had no future. call me stupid, but how to protect new prays from her? She is a maneater and I feel so sorry for her daughter having such a mother. I truly believed, but I was blind.
My son and wife will come back to Taipei soon and the bad dream will have gone away…
Never fall in the same trap as I . Too many did already I fear…[/quote]

Marry your “wife” ok?

Its the least you can do after pulling this stupid crap on her.

My partner and I decided to give ourselves some space. To clean the mess and to identify what we realy want.
We both now what we mean to eachother but are both afraid of the future as we lost eachother out of sight the last 2 years.

As for " J", she called me this morning at 6 Am from inside a cab, moving out of Grand Hyatt where she spend the day …and part of the night with the European "supposed to be BF "who came to Taiwan…
She regretted, she cried, even saying that nothing happened and wanted me to forgive her. Even wanted me to marry her now. What can I believe. For sure, I do not want a life like this, facing each day outside attacks to a girl who can not say NO…
I know, this is a REAL SOAP now, and I am in control. No way my feelings will be hurt again, but still, deep inside ther is that litle flame which I have to prevent to let it become a fire again.
I am in control. I must clean the mess and think straight.

And for all of you who are thinking that “little head” took over. Screw you. This is not the case. Sex was and is not the main reason to have felt in this debacle. An eye catch- a good conversation - sometimes you really do not need more to fall in love.

He ‘sounds’ French.

Which would explain a lot.

How much money did you spend on her?

Seriously.

LOL! “I was ‘in love’! I’m not responsible for making an ass of myself and a mess of my life!”

Enthusiasm is a form of temporary madness, not a get-out-jail-free card.

[quote=“doubter99”]My partner and I decided to give ourselves some space. To clean the mess and to identify what we realy want.
We both now what we mean to eachother but are both afraid of the future as we lost eachother out of sight the last 2 years.

As for " J", she called me this morning at 6 Am from inside a cab, moving out of Grand Hyatt where she spend the day …and part of the night with the European "supposed to be BF "who came to Taiwan…
She regretted, she cried, even saying that nothing happened and wanted me to forgive her. Even wanted me to marry her now. What can I believe. For sure, I do not want a life like this, facing each day outside attacks to a girl who can not say NO…
I know, this is a REAL SOAP now, and I am in control. No way my feelings will be hurt again, but still, deep inside ther is that litle flame which I have to prevent to let it become a fire again.
I am in control. I must clean the mess and think straight.

And for all of you who are thinking that “little head” took over. Screw you. This is not the case. Sex was and is not the main reason to have felt in this debacle. An eye catch- a good conversation - sometimes you really do not need more to fall in love.[/quote]

Dude, if this is for real then you are getting seriously worked.

Spent the day and night with another guy, while she stood you up. Didn’t even tell you till the next morning. If that doesn’t tell you what you should do, I don’t know what would. This girl would chew your heart up and spit it out, and she would not even understand what she had done wrong.

That’s right. You are the one in control. Ignore the way that this girl affects your heart. You will eventually get over it. Going with her will cause far more pain. You are lucky enough to still be able to salvage your relationship with the mother of your child. DO NOT MESS IT UP.

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“doubter99”]
[/quote]

Spent the day and night with another guy, while she stood you up. Didn’t even tell you till the next morning. If that doesn’t tell you what you should do, I don’t know what would. This girl would chew your heart up and spit it out, and she would not even understand what she had done wrong.

That’s right. You are the one in control. Ignore the way that this girl affects your heart. You will eventually get over it. Going with her will cause far more pain. You are lucky enough to still be able to salvage your relationship with the mother of your child. DO NOT MESS IT UP.[/quote]

Sounds like she’s a working girl, no I don’t mean a hooker although it’s pretty close. I’m guessing she’s getting “Bao’ed” a common occurance here with pretty women.

Good looking girl, says all the right things and knows how to push the right buttons on a man. Man likes girl, decides to “help” her by paying for her bills, expensive clothes, LV bags or hell if the guy is rich maybe even a new apartment.

She stood him up cause she’s gotta pay her dues, you know, give the “sponsors” a little somethin’ somethin’ :smiley: .

Just for future reference - this is just what Taiwanese women do when talking to a guy. It’s considered polite. It means nothing, and note: It all changes after marriage.[/quote]
Erm, no it doesn’t. Not always.

Some people are daft.
It isn

What can I say, I’ve always been good at guessing accents.

But, on a far more important note… Are you for real? Come on, tell us! It’s ok, no one here will hurt you… I promise. Guys, put down your guns. Let the guy come out with his hands up.

What can I say, I’ve always been good at guessing accents.

But, on a far more important note… Are you for real? Come on, tell us! It’s ok, no one here will hurt you… I promise. Guys, put down your guns. Let the guy come out with his hands up.[/quote]

Well assuming the word “Frenchy” is used jokingly, and even allowing for not using accents, "bien s

This is all nonsense and bull shit. How could you have the telephone number of the US beau?

:unamused:

This is sadly enough not a soap or cheap romance paperbook. It is for real and it just moves further on…
But I guess lots of people are reading it which is a good thing. there is a lesson for me inside and maybe learnings for you.

[quote=“Tigerman”]This is all nonsense and bull shit. How could you have the telephone number of the US beau?

:unamused:[/quote]
I did get a strange phone call last night…damned bathroom walls. If I ever find who put my number in the wc at Malibu I am going to kick some serious butt. I told the guy what he wanted to hear though.