In love with Miss Popularity in Taipei

Don’t fuck around with cheap two-timing sluts. Most of us learned that one before we were out of high school.

[color=green]MOD NOTE: Please Re-read the Rules guys. You may not in any manner call another poster a troll. Any posts that insinuate that the OP is one will be removed from this thread. If you think he’s a troll, then stop reponding to him. Trolls always get bored if they aren’t getting attention. [/color]

If this story is true: Why are a lot of you guys advising him to get back together with his “wife”? He stated repeatedly that their love had died over the years, I don

:astonished:
grow up, jesus H christ! what are you like 13 years old?
:noway:
You got a shit storm heading you way and it seems well deserved.

Good luck cleaning up that mess

[quote=“doubter99”]Fact is, when I do not hear her, as today, I am scared about

Believe me, this story is so true that a soap could be generated with it.
We are now at the stage that the 2 other men talked to me, made me even puke more, but I am still in the spiral of this “thing”. One of them asked the other guys number. If I only would know what they will share as information, I think I am the better placed to step away from a reality which is so incredible to be true.
I guess that this will be the last message or some dramatic things should happen.
The truth about this girl will never be revealed, and maybe it is better for the 3 of us.
One incredible thing is the fact that the others do not want to give up, despite evil, cheating, lieing.
I hope that this girl will be able to look in a mirror and to ask herself what she has done to herself and many others.
I ask myself how I tumbled in this nightmare. Love is blind, but if you loose common sense…

[quote=“doubter99”]As for " J", she called me this morning at 6 Am from inside a cab, moving out of Grand Hyatt where she spend the day …and part of the night with the European "supposed to be BF "who came to Taiwan…
She regretted, she cried, even saying that nothing happened and wanted me to forgive her. Even wanted me to marry her now. What can I believe.[/quote]

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Run for your life! She’s already manipulating you. How long is it before she convinces you to help her move back into her room in the Grand Hyatt? It seems to me she’s chasing white men to help give her a life of comfort and maintaining it by pumping them full of false hope. I’m glad you were not suckered and that you are being realistic (finally) about your relationship with your partner. Even if you two do call it quits, it’s still better than the path you started on in this thread. Because at least you are trying to work something out, rather than running away from the whole thing.

Best of luck in your future, whatever it may be.

You could all get together and think of a way to rip her off instead. Sort of like Mail Order Bride. Or Wife, or whatever the damn film with that Hong Kong girl from Burma in it who only spoke Mandarin. (I thought her mate, the interpreter one, was as fit as a butcher’s dog incidentally.)

However this thing is eventually resolved I’m sure many of us are hoping you bring her around to the next happy hour.

:laughing: :bravo:

I may have dissed this guy…but I have never professed to be a saint.

Coming in late, but nonetheless, my father always warned me that men think with their heads. It’s that I just needed to learn which one it was doing the thinking. :laughing:

[quote]
At the same time, my ex is having the most difficult period in her life thanks to me, who indeed turns his back to a past, but a past without a certain happy future. I do cry for my son, and I do not know if I will be strong enough to look him in the eyes, but my love for him will never die. [/quote]

Children are very forgiving because they want their parents love more than anything. I am certain that your son would forgive you. It would be hard to look your son in his eyes, because you are IMO projecting your guilt on to him, and thinking that he is thinking what you are thinking—Bad man! If you want to really keep your son in your life, work thru your guilt, forgive yourself. Love is the only thing that is real. Everything else is an illusion.

[quote]J was successful with her husband a decade ago. She had 7 shops in Taipei and was making Big money.
The guy was not happy, reason unclear, and they separated. (for the law she is still married) She left without a dime.
She had to feed her baby and worked in different small paid jobs. Men were in here life always. She never had to pay 1 glass wherever she went. She had many many admirers.
I know that she had a relationship with a German, moved their but it did not worked out. She had a relation with a guy from California, neither worked out and she came back.
Meanwhile, her kid was raised by the father.
3 years ago, she asked to take care of here kid which was granted by her ex.
Then, she started dating the guys I refer to. The one in the UK and the other in the US. Both are sending her constant messages, helping her out with some bills and keep saying they love her. Blind they are, as me I fear.
What is driving me to insanity to think that I would be the one and only for the rest of her and my life? I have no clue. I told her that I will always fear losing her as many other men will always be around. As flies on a horse shit.
The past 5 weeks were probably a dream, but I do not know anymore if a dream is what I want.
I do not have a clue how I can deal with the feelings I have. it seems she is walking away, but I am here, I gave up my future with two people on which I could rely on… Fucking screwed I am. [/quote]

When I got to this post, this was the sign that he was getting emm screwed over.

Which leads me to this. YOu should listen to this song by this guy until you get her out of your head.

[quote]

[b]

Title : Gold Digger
[/b]

[Jamie Foxx]
She take my money when I’m in need
Yea she’s a trifflin friend indeed
Oh she’s a gold digga way over town
That dig’s on me

[Chorus:]
(She did me wrong
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I’m Need)
But she aint messin wit no broke *****
(She did me wrong)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I’m need)
but she aint messin wit no broke *****
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head

[Verse 1:]
Cutie the bomb
Met her at a beauty salon
With a baby louis vuitton
Under her underarm
She said I can tell you ROC
I can tell by ya charm
Far as girls you got a flock
I can tell by ya charm and ya arm
but I’m lookin for the one
have you seen her
My psychic told me she have a ass like Serena
Trina, Jennifer Lopez, four kids
An i gotta take all they bad ass to show-biz
Ok get ya kids but then they got their friends
I Pulled up in the Benz, they all got up In
We all went to Den and then I had to pay
If you f**kin with this girl then you betta be payed
You know why
It take too much to touch her

From what I heard she got a baby by Busta
My best friend say she use to fuck wit Usher
I dont care what none of yall say I still love her

(She did me wrong)
(She did me wrong)
but she aint messin wit no broke *****
get down girl go head

[Verse 2:]
18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids
His baby momma’s car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was spose to buy ya shorty TYCO with ya money
She went to the doctor got lypo with ya money
She walkin around lookin like Micheal with ya money
Should of got that insured got GEICO for ya moneeey
If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenup
WE WANT PRENUP!, Yeaah
It’s something that you need to have
Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn’t his

(She did me wrong)
(She did me wrong)
but she aint messin wit no broke ******
get down girl go head

[Verse 3:]
Now I aint sayin you a gold digger you got needs
You dont want ya dude to smoke but he can’t buy weed
You got out to eat and he cant pay yall cant leave
There’s dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves
But why yall washin watch him
He gone make it into a Benz out of that Datson
He got that ambition baby look in his eyes
This week he moppin floorz next week it’s the fries
So, stick by his side
I know his dude’s ballin but yea thats nice
And they gone keep callin and tryin
But you stay right girl
But when you get on he leave yo a** for a white girl

Get down girl go head get down
Get down girl go head get down
get down girl go head get down
get down girl go head
(can you play that back) [/quote]

Or if Rap isn’t your thing, Just listen to Micheal Jackson’s “She’s out of my life.” :laughing:

dude have you ever been in therapy ? I really think you need a psychologist/therapist here not randome advice from an online forum.

I’d suggest for the more mature Carnegies crowd, “The Lady is a tramp” by Frank Sinatra. More appropriate I’d think.

Yea that would work, but…Ah never mind :smiling_imp:

As I thought would happen, some dramatic changes in the last 8 hours.

The US guy and I shared many emails to talk about J. I know me and I want to save her from further destructing herself, her daughter and other men who could cross her path. He is a good guy and his felings are honest. He takes the good and bad things for granted, and can cope with it.

This morning she went to CKS (hiding this of course) to see the European guy flying back. He let her now yesterday that he does not want her anymore. He is clever. He knew that pushing her away would bring her back… He is damned clever.
I got a call from him, she standing next to him. He asking not to speak to hear again. To “let it go”.

The only thing I want to do is avoiding her to make a wrong decission for her daughter. It would kill here and the love for her mother. This thing should end one day. Meanwhile I am still wondering how I got into this. The exit is very near. Matter of going for the shock therapy now to try to save her soul. Than, I can let it go. Not because of the love for her I once had. Only trying to save her from a very bad decission.

[quote=“doubter99”]As I thought would happen, some dramatic changes in the last 8 hours.

The US guy and I shared many emails to talk about J. I know me and I want to save her from further destructing herself, her daughter and other men who could cross her path. He is a good guy and his felings are honest. He takes the good and bad things for granted, and can cope with it.

This morning she went to CKS (hiding this of course) to see the European guy flying back. He let her now yesterday that he does not want her anymore. He is clever. He knew that pushing her away would bring her back… He is damned clever.
I got a call from him, she standing next to him. He asking not to speak to hear again. To “let it go”.

The only thing I want to do is avoiding her to make a wrong decission for her daughter. It would kill here and the love for her mother. This thing should end one day. Meanwhile I am still wondering how I got into this. The exit is very near. Matter of going for the shock therapy now to try to save her soul. Than, I can let it go. Not because of the love for her I once had. Only trying to save her from a very bad decission.[/quote]

You’re wasting your time. Let it go NOW.

Overseas call from the US. The guy will try to help explaining why J should not choose for a life in Europe.
We both know it would be another short-time story, based on lies and falls intentions.
Also received a message from that guy calling me a selfish pig. Must be UK style… and he is evil for sure.
But… money can buy anything. He is rich for sure. That is the learning of the last 24 hours.
She did, or almost choosed hell for her daughter because of money… a credit card for all sake.
I am closing down a chapter. A bad one which certainly would rock in a book if we would know the truth…
I received a picture of my son. I cried again. I miss him and his mother.How did I tumbled down so dep?
No more tears for anything else. Not worth… Getting all the strength now I need. Got the confirmation I was simply blinded like 5, 10, 15, 50, 1200 of us…

Howcome you have all the contact numbers/emails of these other boyfriends? Does she send out a newletter every week to her admirers or something?

She has a resume with the contact details of satisfied customers as her references.