Insanely close call for driver during landslide in Keelung

Watch for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wWuH7MIeCA&feature=share

Just saw it on facebook. I have a Taiwanese friend who I always laugh at because he speeds through areas like that because he is afraid of the exact thing happening. I’ll hear from him soon, I suppose.

Yeah, crazy, especially how the rock almost rolls over onto the car.

Holy crap!!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

That’s right next to Bisha Harbor.

Somebody else recognizes the McDonald’s. :laughing:

Somebody else recognizes the McDonald’s. :laughing:[/quote]

I stayed in the hotel next to it last summer.

excuse me for saying this, this way … BUT HOLY FUCK, someone has angels or something watching over them… !!!

IF ever there was one, that was truly a HOLY SHIT moment !!

Perhaps the sky god was trying to punish them for eating at McDonald’s.

From another angle:

Good lord.

So why is that car destroyed then?

So why is that car destroyed then?[/quote]

Because rock beats plastic.

[quote=“Hamletintaiwan”]

I’ve asked people who have been in comparable situations, and they have all said they feel lucky, rather than unlucky.

My cousin’s house in Calgary got scorched because her neighbor took a direct hit from lightning. She felt lucky.

I once fell into water connected to electricity and got a bad burn on my arm. Lucky.

My uncle went through the ice on his snowmobile, but managed to crawl out onto the ice and make it to a house. He feels lucky.

From Fight Club…[quote]His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.[/quote]

Not if he goes to McDonald’s it won’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I once stood next to (10cm) an exploding welding gas bottle(tank) due to faulty safety check valve … tank was the same hight as I when the top blew off, lucky me able to be telling about it now

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Because rock beats plastic.[/quote]
I was referring to the Angels cause I think they sucked, couldn’t take care of that car.

Look at the peak of the mountain during the first few seconds of the video. :astonished:

Good eye!