Introducing Forumosa Dark Mode

Very like! Dark mode is good. Thanks for the options to choose from.

1 Like

I made a Black mode you can choose. This is as far as I’ll go in new themes, because it makes subsequent necessary site modifications a pain on my end. I’ll start a new thread for any comments on it!

1 Like

I don’t get it…
Isn’t the dark mode a black mode?

Some people seem to think it’s not @!^#* black enough. Some people thought the old one was too @!$#~(% black (me too, I now realize!) So I have tried to provide different shades of gray and black and stuff. Everyone wins!

Oh, now I got it…
The only difference is the background.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a darker shade of dark. It may or not be dark enough for people who wanted a darker dark, waiting for feedback! I also made they text proportionally darker so it wouldn’t contrast too much.

Between these two, I prefer the black mode.
I wonder if there’s another who thinks the dark mode is better.
Suggestion: if no one adopts the dark one as is, maybe it could be changed to the brown one you set previously, based on Forumosa colors.

I kind of like this Dark one :slight_smile: The Latte one got pretty old quickly. I’ll give the Black a good try though and we’ll see

I kind of like the Black one too

2 Likes

I’m going to say I actually like the muddy latte one. It makes me feel special to be part of Forumosa :joy:

And the grey one which is similar to many dark modes out there.

1 Like

Well, as @RickRoll suggested, perhaps we can go back to it if people prefer it to this Dark mode.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forumosa Black mode

Maybe it’s time for a poll?

• Keep the dark mode. Ditch the black mode.
  • Keep the black mode. Ditch the dark mode.
  • Keep both as is.

0 voters

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forumosa Black mode

I added a “theme selector” to the hamburger menu.

1 Like

Where?

I can see it on desktop and mobile, odd.

I can see too.

1 Like

I had to reopen the browser. Now I can see it:

I missed the muddy tones of Latte and that empty space on the hamburger menu was annoying me so I added the actually still pretty cool Darkmosa theme. I think that’s the end of this burst of creativity, I’m no graphic designer.

1 Like

Don’t stop there!
@yyy still didn’t get his olive green theme!