iPhone 11

Not very often. I have an iPhone 7 and I think it’s time to get a new one.

And iPhone 11 is already cheaper than 10.

Will you get the Pro?

The Pro is just what they’re calling the XS these days. The XS, XR naming scheme was too confusing. I’d get the Pro if you like the size of the iPhone 7/8. I found the XR (now iPhone 11) to be too large for my liking.

iPhone should just reboot the numbers… which is what I thought they were doing with the X two years ago, but I guess not.

(Besides there was never an iPhone 9, so the sequence doesn’t even make sense)

1 Like

I think maybe it’s on purpose. Apple is strange like that. To make it weird.

The “x” was supposed to be pronounced 10 because it was the 10th anniversary from release. Pro now means the premium model, regardless of size.

iPhones are sheet without dual SIMS.
just crappy.
most China brands’ operating systems when you choose Settings look like an iPhone anyway.
zero learning curve. and they have tons mire functions.

Maybe someone decided it would be a bad idea to continue with the X naming e.g, iPhone XXX :laughing:

Joking aside, I was thinking X2, X3, etc

No.

That would be pronounce (officially anyway) as ten-two, ten-three. Not so great.

Why? Just say “Ex-2… Ex-3…”

Just reboot it with X as the base.

You could, but official the iPhone X is pronounced iPhone Ten.

I’ve only ever heard people say “EX” when describing it. :man_shrugging: Don’t think it matters much in any case…

I tested the iPhone 11 Pro today and it was underwhelming. It feels like a solid well built phone, but the camera just comes across as gimmicky. There’s not much that feels new compared to the previous year.

The last time an iPhone really truly wowed me was the 4. It was a big leap over the 3GS. Every new model since Jobs died has only implemented incremental changes.

Yeah the apple nuts are total junkies
I get my wife’s hand me down phones and so does her brothers and sisters who get my hand me downs

Those phones are still all working

I was supposed to give up my 6s and get her 8 because her 11 arrives today

I do like the water resistant aspect of the 8 but I like the headphone hole on the 6s

And the 8 is so much heavier

So I’m keeping my 6s for now

We were able to trade in the 8 and get 350 credit towards the 11 which was bout 770 with tax

Worked out to be about 15
A month for two years with about 80 to start
Including start fee of 20

I did manage to get her to forgo the 7 and the 10 cuz really who needs a new Apple phone every six months to a year? Big fight last year to demand she not buy the 10 though

Stupid Apple nuts and even stupider the guy that has to pay for them… me but small price to keep the peace I guess

I’ve spent enough on those stupid phones to go on a month long cruise for two over the last six years

Ps my bad. She did get a 7 now that I think about it but we were able to upgrade that one to 8 as the 7 was on essentially a lease

Well you don’t have to pay for that

You are not married are you ?

I thought the iphone 11 is basically an iphone Xs or something.

So nothing new so far…