Is Clown Pepe a racist right-wing meme?

The truth or the post-truth?

Taped footage that could have been released at the time, but wasn’t, should be reasonable confirmation of what happened. I suppose there may be an attempt to doctor the footage in order to tarnish the man’s legacy, but it seems unlikely.

The footage was originally used to blackmail him. I think it’s likely to be genuine.

Come 2027, they could always re-delay the release. Sort of like they did with the copyrights to Mickey Mouse.

They could eat the film. Then there’s nothing to be seen.

…then they came for the clowns, and I did not speak out because I was not a clown

2 Likes

Clowns are obviously racist, and if you disagree then you are white supremacist.

I thought this was clear by now. :wall:

The recipe is if you are critical of those on the left, or in this case “clowns” are used to describe the Presidential candidates. It’s racist and you are a white supremacist.

Yes, it’s completed retarded, I expect “retarded” to be on the list of white supremacist dog whistles, because that’s what I expect them to be called next.

1 Like

2019 in one image:

50768158_121618502228152_1681293629810802688_n

3 Likes

Yeah, where do they go after “white supremacist?” I guess their next stop will be “you’re a Nazi?” “You support eugenics?”

Then you’d have to hate Plato too. Anyway that stop.was already past.