Is Clown Pepe a racist right-wing meme?

Right–clowns should stand for pure terror.

1 Like
1 Like

No that one is a lesbian, pro choice, fluid gender, binary , antifa meme.

We’re just clowning around. No need to take offense :wink:

1 Like

Love is just a word. Law is just a word. Will is a real thing, but it’s not enough. You have to get away with it.

Do what you can get away with shall be the whole of the law.

Is that a Confucius quote?

It’s a me quote. However, I think Lao Tzu would agree.

As for Crowley, he would pretend to disagree.

It’s trying times for clowns out there :open_mouth:

1 Like

And yet, Crowley included Laozi on his list of required readings. (God knows what he thought it meant.)

I could bet all of them will go to watch it anyway.
Of course, the only reason it’s because they want to find points to criticize it. Not that they’ll enjoy it.
Just like some posters here and the marvel movies. :doh:
Then, they’ll go to watch it a second and a third time, so they can look for other reasons to berate the movie and get virtue signal points.
And then they’ll go to buy shirts and mugs with the theme, so they can burn and break them to show how much they hate this toxic whiteness fragility… :wall:

It really is. We used to be the stars of the party. Now the kids pay attention only to their mobile phones and the Wii console. They don’t even throw real pies anymore.

Now that really takes the cake.

1 Like

His own very unreliable translation of same.

Lao-Tze was vague, and Crowley was self serving, but I forgive them both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs

1 Like

3 Likes

Did they both eat shit?

if this works out, it will be even funnier than the ok sign / milk drinking stuff. One can hope.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for all the MeToo backlash against MLK. Time to pull down a few statues?

2 Likes

That would happen assuming the regressive lefties play by their own rules, but they don’t. It will be swept under the rug and/or labeled a far right conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

The tapes will be released in 2027, so then the truth will out. I think he was a deeply flawed man who also achieved greatness. This isn’t a rare occurrence.

1 Like

I doubt that the truth will be taken under consideration. How many times have you heard people saying “scandal free” when referring to #44’s administration? The truth is that there were plenty of scandals, but they were downplayed, didn’t get much media coverage etc etc. And there are still people who think that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, so the truth can be extremely relative.

1 Like