Is it illegal to date a married woman in Taiwan?

Does that apply to your number 7 massage parlour girl too?

Damn, does that mean I can’t sleep with my wife anymore Mr He?

Married to somebody else, that is, but that goes without saying.

If you can’t sleep with your missus anymore, go see a doc treating impotency.

[quote=“Mr He”]Married to somebody else, that is, but that goes without saying.

If you can’t sleep with your missus anymore, go see a doc treating impotency.[/quote]

The number 7 doctor?

[quote=“Satellite TV”][quote=“Mr He”]Married to somebody else, that is, but that goes without saying.

If you can’t sleep with your missus anymore, go see a doc treating impotency.[/quote]

The number 7 doctor?[/quote]

More like no 9, actually.

both number 16 and number 19 treat me far better than my own wife does. thank you. wives could learn from massage parlor girls. the true “bitches” are the women who beat men down and marry for money, not the ones who work at the massage parlor.

the ones who marry for money have the blessings of society. but the massage girls will enter the kingdom of heaven before them.

who are the pharisees? middle class modern society.

1 Like

Date illegal?
Hard to believe that a drink with a married woman is illegal.

[quote=“robi666”]Date illegal?
Hard to believe that a drink with a married woman is illegal.[/quote]

The OP admits to having done far more than that. He admits to having sex with her.

Surely the title of the thread is misleading. He’s not worried about dating, he’s worried about having sex. Change it.

So according to the law here, what does qualify as sex?
petting, oral or only penetration?

[quote=“robi666”]So according to the law here, what does qualify as sex?
petting, oral or only penetration?[/quote]

There was some talk about a guy who got off an infidelity charge by claiming that oral sex was not sex, however he was a rich dude with great lawyers.

I would say that any activity putting you undressed together would be enough.

An enraged hubby and his gangster friends are not going to buy the “oral sex or petting is not sex” line.

How come you assume every Taiwanese male has some gangster friends?

When you leave taipei, you will discover that most through informal connections can rustle up a few guys with baseball bats if need be.

Also, when deciding what garage to park your meat bus in, you are well advised to consider in that there’s a risk that hubby know someone itching to beat up someone.

[quote=“UKbikerchic”]This may be a dumb question, but i know Taiwan can be a little twisted sometimes.

So can a woman go to jail for sleepig with a married man?[/quote]

According to what I have been told by Taiwanese friends, if the police receive a call “My wife is having an affair. She is in room 6, Sheraton, bla bla rd” They have to respond.

Once they get there, if they find said spouse in a state of undress or whatever with someone else in the room – then it is a criminal offense!

[quote=“Diego”]

According to what I have been told by Taiwanese friends, if the police receive a call “My wife is having an affair. She is in room 6, Sheraton, bla bla Rd” They have to respond.

Once they get there, if they find said spouse in a state of undress or whatever with someone else in the room – then it is a criminal offense![/quote]

This law is boggling my mind. Interesting reading.

Does there have to be knowledge of the marriage? Can a person claim ignorance on that point?

What if it’s an “open” relationship and the guy gives permission, but just wants to get even because you borrowed his scooter one time and messed it up in an accident? (I’m not saying I’m encountering ANY of these. Just wondering what the law is like).

Matt

Yes.

Yes.

[quote=“Diego”]According to what I have been told by Taiwanese friends, if the police receive a call “My wife is having an affair. She is in room 6, Sheraton, bla bla Rd” They have to respond.[/quote]But if you’re getting beaten up by gansters, they don’t have to respond. Interesting priorities…

There’s another rule - if there goes 6 months from the henpecked person knows to he calls the cops, the case will be thrown out. You have to report it within 6 months, or you lose the right to do so.

[quote=“UKbikerchic”]This may be a dumb question, but i know Taiwan can be a little twisted sometimes.
[/quote]

no kidding!!!??? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

because that’s the fact… 98% of the time… someone always knows someone who know someone who is a ganster… sad but true… I found out the hard way… but I also know someone… hehheheh… :smiley: