Is it wrong if all I want is a sex buddy?

It occured to me that the woman that I’m with is only using me as a sex buddy. This is fine with me, since that’s also how I feel.

I’m just wondering if this is morally wrong. When we go out together, which is quite rare, we just tell our friends that we’re girlfriend/boyfriend.

We always have a great time. I’ve never been so sexually compatible with any other woman.

However, it makes me wonder what will happen if I eventually find a woman that I want to marry. What if I’m not as sexually compatible with her?

Sex buddies are the best kind of buddies, nothing wrong with that. My recommendation, do not marry anybody you are not sexually “compatible” with.

Chou

What the fuck are you complaining about? A woman who gives you sex, no questions asked? :loco: You should be praying to God on your fucking knees in praise, “Thank you, thank you for helping me find this woman”.

Sex is good. Sex is awesome. Sex = Life. The more sex, the better. I’m with Quentin. Just what on earth are you complaining about?!

Thanks for sharing :unamused:

sorry guys… I was NOT complaining at all… I’m just wondering what people think about the issue of “sex buddies”… that’s all…

In fact, I have been with this wonderful woman for many years… I did not hear about the term “sex buddies” until recently…

when we are together, we usually spend many days together… we do everything that normal married couples would do… and I mean everything…

but when we are not together, we can have no contact for weeks…
but if one of us get bored(or just horny) we would meet and be together
for days again…

oh well…

Tell me … where are you hanging out? :s

[quote=“Ivanchenko”]It occured to me that the woman that I’m with is only using me as a sex buddy. This is fine with me, since that’s also how I feel.
[/quote]

You’re both consenting adults getting what you want out of it. Go for it!

:bouncy:

Must be a pain in the ass to blow her up though. Or when she gets a puncture hole.

Q: Is it wrong if all I want is a sex buddy?

A: No.

You’re welcome. :wink:

You do dishes? I think not! :slight_smile:

[quote=“citizen k”]

You do dishes? I think not! :slight_smile:[/quote]

You’re right… but she has made me help her clean her flat once a few times.

[quote=“Ivanchenko”][quote=“citizen k”]

You do dishes? I think not! :slight_smile:[/quote]

You’re right… but she has made me help her clean her flat once a few times.[/quote]

Once a few times…

Sounds like a good name for a song.

Sounds OK by me, but would you still be ok with it if she had other sex buddies?

Misquote?

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

So you’ve got yourself a piece of the best deal a single guy can have. Once you’ve linked up with half-a-dozen like-minded lasses, you’ll be well set up for some very good living. Then you can work on ascending further up the stairway to heaven by getting together with two or more of them at the same time. Enjoy it well!

If she was unselfish in bed and let you sleep right after you climaxed, it would be perfect relationship.

A properly trained “banging buddy” will bring you years of happiness.

Sex buddies are fine, as long as both parties are fine with that.
I don’t find it lasts though, eventually, someone develops deeper feelings and then the deal is off.
Until then, have fun.

Not everyone wants the hassle/joy of a steady relationship. It’s much harder work. Of course, many would also say, it’s worth it.
And for some people, they just rather not.
To each, their own.

Have fun. “Life is a box of chocolates.”

[quote=“Ivanchenko”]when we are together, we usually spend many days together… we do everything that normal married couples would do… and I mean everything…

but when we are not together, we can have no contact for weeks…
but if one of us get bored(or just horny) we would meet and be together
for days again…

[/quote]

Don’t really understand what’s the difference between a sex buddy and someone who’s your SO? Somebody clarify!

I don’t see anything that wrong with it, in fact I wish I had one