Is mutually-agreed street fighting all right?

just casual street fighting or fight club. anyone know of anything like this? thanks

In Taiwan? Go to a pub, hit on a wannabe ganster’s girlfriend, and you can fight him and 11 of his closest friends at once.

You obviously don’t know the first rule of Fight Club.

[quote=“Popoyuanbro”]just casual street fighting or fight club. anyone know of anything like this? thanks[/quote]Grow.the.fuck.up.

Didn’t they have that sort of thing at VS or what was once known as VS, the club on FuXing S. Rd?

lol. not quite like that. more like bare knuckle boxing for fun or for money

man.the.fuck.up. you’re being presumptuous about my maturity so i’m going to go ahead and be presumptuous whether or not you own a pair

lol. not quite like that. more like bare knuckle boxing for fun or for money[/quote]
lolz. u r in taiwan. not mogadishu lolz. rofl. lol. and u pt ths in the sprts forum lol! u r joking, rite?

they’re not going to get it… maybe someone will, or maybe you can start one?

lol. not quite like that. more like bare knuckle boxing for fun or for money[/quote]
lolz. u r in Taiwan. not mogadishu lolz. rofl. lol. and u pt ths in the sprts forum lol! u r joking, rite?[/quote]
i’ve actually heard of something like this from someone here. plus, boxing is a sport. with or without gloves. not sure where else i would put it

You looking to get a shoe stuck up your ass, or are you hoping to view such an event?

You looking to get a shoe stuck up your ass, or are you hoping to view such an event?[/quote]
either/or, i suppose

[quote=“louisfriend”]

You looking to get a shoe stuck up your ass, or are you hoping to view such an event?[/quote]

Your comment really made me giggle. I love the imagery. Cheers for the laugh, LF. I also enjoyed Popo’s response. “Either or.” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mahjong can get pretty violent.

either/or, i suppose[/quote]

Then I invite you to walk the streets of Sanchong when you’re here and say “三少” to ever passing binlang chewing male you encounter. The welcoming committee is bound to introduce you to Taiwan’s fight club sooner or later :laughing:

Then I invite you to walk the streets of Sanchong when you’re here and say “三少” to ever passing binlang chewing male you encounter. The welcoming committee is bound to introduce you to Taiwan’s fight club sooner or later :laughing:[/quote]
Dude. I’ve lived in Sanchong for nearly 12 years. Never picked up an IOTA of shit. :2cents:

I’m guessing you weren’t trying to join a fight club, either.

Then I invite you to walk the streets of Sanchong when you’re here and say “三少” to ever passing binlang chewing male you encounter. The welcoming committee is bound to introduce you to Taiwan’s fight club sooner or later :laughing:[/quote]
i’d like to get a shoe stuck my ass without being an ass and causing trouble. the desire to fight should be mutual and respectful

I’ve always been a perfect picture of neighbourliness. :bow:

I’d like to get a shoe stuck my ass without being an ass and causing trouble. the desire to fight should be mutual and respectful[/quote]

That’s good to hear. Nothing wrong with mutual combat between two willing parties, although many will think you’re a barbaric brute. I have a lot more respect for someone otherwise respectful than a so-called peace lover that doesn’t respect anyone who doesn’t view the world the same way. Let me know if you find the club you’re looking for. Sounds better than watching Korean dramas.