Is this beer "famous" in its country?

Royal is not bad.

Got these at Carrefour. What a fine beer!

2 Likes

That’s famous in its country and the rest of civilised beer drinking world.

1 Like

I think these aren’t the first Lithuanian beers I’ve seen recently.

If only there were some folks from there to tell us what these are…

4 Likes

Second one seems a light beer, info link and rating. Where did you buy it and how much was it, I will compare the price,

1 Like

Didn’t buy them. Saw then at Carrefour but I think I’ve seen other beers from Lithuania in other supermarkets.

Got a notification about this reply… but it’s years old! I guess you edited it… but no idea what you edited!

About the Burge Meester. It’s from Spain, and no, it is not famous in Spain. I don’t think they even sell it in any significant quantities in the local market. Hence the foreign name, I guess. It’s an okay beer for the price, nothing special. Still better than Cruzcampo.

Yeah, I recall someone pointing that out in some other thread.

Almost any beer at that price point is welcome to be honest.

1 Like

Simple Mart is my place to go when I just want cheaper beer. There’s time time for Burge Meesters and there’s time for Rochefort 8s.

Yeah, agreed. At the moment I’m focusing on budget beers and this is an incredible source of cheap and mysterious ones. I’ve been knocked out by some of them though. There was this “strong” German(?) beer that was poison. Not again.

Me too ^^ some mod edited it, maybe to restore broken picture links?

You mean the picture that we cannot see?

1 Like

Yeah. I know, I don’t make sense. Neither does the edit. Anyway, this beer here is famous where it comes from. And I had 3 already, Renovating:

2 Likes