Is traffic the worst part of Taiwan's lingering third worldism?

So you expect me to go and lobby parliament for an issue that is barely on the radar of most Taiwanese when I, a full time worker already barely have enough time to do work on lobbying for dual citizenship?

You get one choice. Dual citizenship that makes us all constituents, forcing them to at least consider our problems with traffic
or
I waste my time fighting an uphill battle lobbying for traffic enforcement against a largely apathetic constituency while you remain a second class citizen.

My time is limited. Pick one.

Which is it?

There’s the results of what it would look like if a country the size of Taiwan had English-style driving.

500 people.

Lemme get Tsai on the phone for 500 people in a country of 23 million. Fuck the 500 000 foreigners.

Or may be you’d like to take back the remark and remind yourself of the work some of us have already put in.

This thread alone cost me $10000-15000 in lost wages. It would take decades of APTG’s service to replace the savings that were lost. I paid for that for us.

Or I can just say fuck it and you guys figure out your situations with the banks and ARCs.

Which is it?

You too @BHL4life, Go on, tell me how I’m wrong.

4 Likes