Is Xi Done For!? Rumors Abound!

Like the game, the CCP gotta catch em all.

Yeah, but they’ve been outlawed for over 22 years. I think most of their info and connections are probably outdated.

I’m okay with that too.

1 Like

Somebody has to take a missile for the team.

3 Likes

My guess is that XJP is quote unpopular amongst most folks in Chima these says, CCP or non CCP.
Colleagues in China have certainly been openly downhearted which if anybody knows Chinese ppl they might not show that to foreigners before.

Not surprising as things are not on an ever upward trajectory anymore.

But that doesnt seem to have mattered so far in getting rid of him.

Real pity given how much human talent is being wasted there.

It’s pretty much out of our control at that point, but if we have to go at random, at least it’s nice knowing there’s a good chance it would happen to Taiwan anytime soon once it’s all over.

Imagine getting rained down on with missles, and still not getting independence.

1 Like

好吃嗎?

1 Like

When you give the bullies the lunch money for free… that is much worse and encourages them to continue.

One day after they’ve shaken down almost the entire schoolyard, there will be nowhere left to run.

We may win, we may lose. But I certainly don’t recommend making it cheap.

2 Likes

Then the West better get prepared for a world of hurt.

3 Likes

The whole world will hurt for sure

No they don’t.

They did do at one time in the 90s. Falun Gong was huge in China and had 400 million followers. In the early days, the Epoch Times actually had inside scoops on the working of the party.

The CCP weeded out insiders a long time ago and anyone who follows or listens to FLG media is a fucking dunce.

About 60% of the CCP membership currently wants democracy. And a lot of them find FLG to be good and helpful still.

400 million? One in three Chinese people?

Falun Gong was huge in the countryside

like laowhy86 said, this has been fake news spread yet again by Falun gong.

I’ve said there’s a very easy way to see of Xi has been removed from power, install a Chinese owned game, and see if Xi related phrases are still banned, such as XD. If a coup indeed has happened, the new guy in power would want people to voice as much hatred for Xi as possible to legitimize his removal.

Of course there isn’t a coup. It’s a silly discussion

All points are valid here… but ultimately this chapter will play out over 2 months… maybe two weeks, maybe two years… but it’ll take some time for events to unfold.

I don’t think this is only about Xis implosion. The CCP itself, the entire structure seems less legitimate now.

The viral videos, whether fake or not, show people are becoming bolder, and the censors weaker.

A coup starts in the mind of the populace first.

Look at the fall of Ceausescu… he lost power over the course of a single, pivotal speech.

I don’t think the CCP will be able to save themselves with a new face.

Last, there are many mysteries and unknown variables at work here. Armchair Military Geniuses take note, we are peering through a crack in the door.

Also need to add to this. The FLG when they were in China were not the FLG they are today (crazy right wing cult)

Originally they were more like QiGong society,like many in Taiwan. They were focused on well being and especially popular in the countryside.

In the 80s, the CCP were determined for a Chinese culture revival, after the cultural Revolution. So in the beginning they promoted the Falun Gong as they were helping bring back Chinese culture through QiGong.

That’s what the FLG originally was, a QiGong group.

The problem is that they got too big, bigger than the party and Li Hongzhi started trying to throw his weight around.

The CCP is ultra-defensive and focused on their own survival. The ethos is that any perceived threat must be eliminated immediately.

So they made up stories that FLG was a dangerous death cult and banned it. Li went into exile and existing members were arrested and persecuted horrifically

After that, FLG became a US based anti CCP movement and cult and just got weirder as the years went by

3 Likes

Back around 1998-1999 or thereabouts, there’d be some FLGers doing their spinning routines in a park south of Nanjing E. Rd. near the corner of SungChiang Rd.
Called them spinners back them. Now just plain wackos. Have to read any epochtimes report with some salt, large or small dose

2 Likes