Is Zero Hedge *not* just Russian Propaganda?

maybe take bullshit ZH’s reporting:

Trudeau had raised the issue with PM Modi during the G20 hosted in New Delhi. But it was also his efforts to convince Washington to stand by Canada’s side which also got rebuffed, according to reporting in The Washington Post

“Some of these allied nations, including the United States, however, declined to join Canada in jointly announcing the findings of the ongoing probe, underscoring the lengths the Biden administration has gone to avoid antagonizing India and court the Asian power as a strategic counterweight to China,” WaPo wrote.

According to more from the Post, the Biden administration was not willing to go all-in on the accusation so as not to risk deepening the US relationship with India:

On Monday, Trudeau did not give specific evidence linking Indian operatives to the shooting but said Canada was looking into the killing with allied nations. The controversy comes at an awkward moment when Western nations, led by the White House, are looking to woo India as a geopolitical and trade partner and have refrained from criticizing Prime Minister Narendra Modi over India’s

I won’t bother to see what Tyler Durden (or whoever, maybe the original names are all Russian?) says in the link, but what you have written below the link is consistent with what I have written already.

1 Like

Well, ZH has been more consistently correct over the last 15 years in news reporting than whatever you might follow. But, keep walking around the world of news reporting with MSM blinders on, no worries.

I read widely

Why is it that the people who say this unfailingly promote Russian propaganda?

Just putting on my independent, critical thinking cap
:thinking:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-15/us-accuses-financial-website-of-spreading-russian-propaganda?embedded-checkout=true

1 Like

lol. this confirms that you blindly follow MSM in whatever it says.

Ok, enjoy your direct feed to the Kremlin :grinning:

2 Likes

ooohhhhhhh. New Republic.
You really carry flag of MSM well.

2 Likes

excellent title, @TT. shows your true colors. you just follow whatever governments/media spoon-feed you

what-im-just-asking-a-question

1 Like

Look if you have any thing specific to add that’d be great. This “MSM sucks” line is however frankly silly given the range of perspectives in Canada—you are painting, negatively, with a VERY BROAD BRUSH.

Guy

3 Likes

You’re trying to direct your own personal narrative, kind of like MSM, CIA, etc. You’re their model protege.

russian-president-vladimir-putin-winking-dz7vwvwubsx5grcc

you’re a 1-trick pony.
a person who when can’t have an open discussion, blames it on Russia

Here, let me change the thread title to be the opposite, in a gesture of good faith

Canada says it is still investigating “credible allegations” linking Indian government agents with the killing of a Sikh separatist leader outside of Vancouver in June. Sikh leader and Canadian citizen Hardeep Singh Nijjar was shot dead in a parking lot by two masked gunmen outside a Sikh temple on June 18.

Is this true, or Russian propaganda, or both?

The accusation which was made public Monday by Canada’s prime minister Justin Trudeau has sent relations with India to their lowest point in history. But India had formally designated Nijjar a terrorist starting in 2020, and while rejecting the accusation it has also said Canada is playing host to terror organizations.

Ditto

After a mutual expelling of top diplomats from either country, as of Wednesday India is warning its citizens to exercise caution when traveling in Canada in a new advisory.

Ditto

Etc.

Seems to be reporting based on facts to me. What else is there to really say besides to make some argument disputing the facts as presented? I don’t like the facts because they favor Russia? I don’t like this website because they present facts that favor Russia? I don’t get it

4 Likes

Zero Hedge certainly has a track record of parroting Kremlin talking points over the years. Does this (childish joke really) “Tyler Durden” always parrot them? No, and whoever this entity is would be an idiot to do so, as it would ruin any plausible deniability to be leveraged. “They” can’t even use a byline, wonder why?

Just know Zero Hedge habitually mixes in the shit chips with the chocolate chips. Sometimes the cookie comes out fine, sometimes half-shit, sometimes full shit. How strange though, that the shit they mix in more times than not comes from Big Ivan’s bakery. Just a repeated coincidence, right boys? :wink:

To believe that ZeroHedge hasn’t signal-boosted Kremlin disinfo strongly suggests that one is just a small hop away from believing the “special operation” in Ukraine is justifiable.

1 Like

I understand

Wait, that’s another story. What’s the evidence for that?

Ah, no.

Lest we forget the great Swedish civil war of 2018

1 Like

Interesting as I was just reading this