Islam Will Win!

So much for liberals and their multiculturalism…

From Norway’s Aftenposten:

[quote]
Krekar claims Islam will win

Norway’s most controversial refugee, Mullah Krekar, told an Oslo newspaper on Monday that there’s a war going on between “the West” and Islam. He said he’s sure that Islam will win, and he also had praise for suspected terrorist leader Osama bin Laden.

“We’re the ones who will change you,” Krekar told Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet in his first interview since an uproar broke out over cartoons deemed offensive to Muslims.

“Just look at the development within Europe, where the number of Muslims is expanding like mosquitoes,” Krekar said. "Every western woman in the EU is producing an average of 1.4 children. Every Muslim woman in the same countries are producing 3.5 children.

“By 2050, 30 percent of the population in Europe will be Muslim.”

He claimed that “our way of thinking… will prove more powerful than yours.” He loosely defined “western thinking” as formed by the values held by leaders of western or non-islamic nations. Its “materialism, egoism and wildness” has altered Christianity, he claimed.[/quote]

More at:
aftenposten.no/english/local … 247400.ece

Sad thing is, if you follow his line of thought then it is inevitable that Islam will indeed win! Nick Griffin, a guy I despise in the UK as he is leader of the British National Party (Fascist) said the same sort of thing except he said that Islamic men were raping or dating and making pregnant Western women to increase their number as who is going to want a woman after she has had a Muslim’s child! It is all vile and just shows how these people think if using population is seriously on their minds to win this thing! I can’t wait for Dubya and Tony B coming out in response by saying ’ Get making whoopee!! We need more kiddly pies if we are gonna win this war!!’ :loco:

[quote=“Anyone for Tiffin?”]Sad thing is, if you follow his line of thought then it is inevitable that Islam will indeed win! Nick Griffin, a guy I despise in the UK as he is leader of the British National Party (Fascist) said the same sort of thing except he said that Islamic men were raping or dating and making pregnant Western women to increase their number as who is going to want a woman after she has had a Muslim’s child! It is all vile and just shows how these people think if using population is seriously on their minds to win this thing! I can’t wait for Dubya and Tony B coming out in response by saying ’ Get making whoopee!! We need more kiddly pies if we are gonna win this war!!’ :loco:[/quote]Anyone for Tiffin -
Perhaps you would do well to compare birth rates for Muslims vs non-Muslims in “non-Muslim” nations.
As to “Dubya”(whoever that may be) and “Tony B” (as far as I know he sells conversion vans in southern California) go, encouraging familial growth has always been a plus for developed societies. So I am with you in hoping for the whoopee to escalate!

Yes, the birth rates of Muslims and conversion to Islam in European countries is much higher than that of any other religion or race. This is what I mean when I say if you follow that twisted guy’s logic in Denmark that in year dot, they will have taken over! Doesn’t it worry you that people are actually thinking this type of shite as a way to win a war? Whatever next! Will we be sending out our most productive males to populate the nation in retaliation? As for Tony B, yes, he is indeed a car salesman, masquerading as British Prime Minister :fume:

Used cars at that. Mostly lemons, too.

Allright! The Real Whoopee War has begun!
Those Euros are a lost cause anyways, always sitting around on their asses griping about everything under the sun. Canadians are too busy griping about America, while the Yanks are too busy making money and taking names. That leaves Asia, Afrika, and South/Central America.

So, go to it guys, get cracking. Gals too. Fornicate as much as you can to produce an ubermensch that can rilly kick some islamic ass! AT least on the ideological front, nudge nudge!

Do it For The Gipper!

Hooaah!

P.s. I’ve already got two cranked out. What are ya waiting for? :scooby:

ok - once and for all: Norway OR Sweden is not, I repeat NOT, part of Denmark. :no-no:
Norway is one country, Sweden another and Denmark a third one…
:slight_smile:

That bit desrves a more serious respone than has been garnered here so far.

Sometimes it is easy to see why our culture is held in such disdain. (And no, I don’t mean for this thread I mean generally.)

I’m guessing you are referring to the wildness in particular, bob. Nothing wilder or more egotistical than lopping off the head of someone you disagree with, no?

I mean, I’m damned right and they are completely and utterly wrong, and helll, I’m just such a mad partying dude I’m gunna severe their head for a laugh. I OWN your head. Oops, that’s a materialism of sorts, too.

HG

I think the gap between Muslim culture and European/North American culture is so great it’s inevitable they’ll clash if they try to co-exist.

For that reason I think it’s just simple self-preservation to restrict the growth of Muslim culture in the U.S., Canada and Europe below a certain threshold for the foreseeable future.

[quote=“spook”]I think the gap between Muslim culture and European/North American culture is so great it’s inevitable they’ll clash if they try to co-exist.

For that reason I think it’s just simple self-preservation to restrict the growth of Muslim culture in the U.S., Canada and Europe below a certain threshold for the foreseeable future.[/quote]

You’re about 40 years too late.

Yes, I would have to agree. Multi-culturalism has been one huge disaster! There is nothing wrong with tolerance and understanding but what happened to ‘When in Rome’? Certain parts the UK look like Rawlpindi on a bad day, whilst others are just powder kegs waiting to go off :loco: Apologies for putting Denmark instead of Norway by the way! Shocking error! I am shamed!! :wink:

In your occasional periods of lucidity you really do make a heck of a lot of sense, spook.

Krekar’s comments are pretty typical of Islamic leaders in both Muslim and non-Muslim countries. In fact one of the various meanings of jihad is to immigrate to non-Muslim lands for the purpose of spreading Islam. Whether by converting others to Islam or raising one’s children to be pious Muslims, the end result is the same. To people who think of Islam as an innocuous religion, or “religion of peace” to use President Bush’s term, this growth of Islam in the West isn’t anything to be concerned about. But to anyone whose head isn’t buried in the sand, this is extremely alarming.

Muslim theology divides the world into two categories: Dar al-Islam and Dar al-Harb (House of Islam and the House of War). Don’t let anyone tell you that Islam means “peace” in the typical English sense of the term. It really means “submission”, or “the peace brought about by submission to God”. Muslims consider themselves to be living subserviently under God’s Law. Either a region of the world is under submission to God, or it isn’t and therefore must be subjugated to God’s Law by any means necessary. Either through open warfare, voluntary conversion, or a gradual takeover by a growing Muslim population. As long as the end result is total submission of the world to God’s Law, otherwise known as the Sharia. Various passages of the Koran support this (8:39, 9:29-30, 8:12-17), and dozens of hadiths recount Muhammad’s battles to spread Islam. I read through a UK forum when the poll came out revealing that 40% of British Muslims want to live under total Sharia. The Brits posting on the forum were shocked that 2 in 5 British Muslims want to live under 7th century conditions…I’m shocked the number wasn’t much higher. But either way, it puts that “Tiny Minority of Extremists” mantra to rest. To those of you convinced Islam is a peaceful, beautiful religion, better go and read up on dhimmis and see if you’d like to live as one under Sharia rule. Never heard of dhimmis or dhimmitude? Then go and Google it so you can see what kind of life you’ll be living if the Muslims do win.

Thanks Heavens you apologized. I mean, it’s not as if Danish Muslims are trying to change Denmark in the manner Krekar says Muslims in Norway are doing. I’ve got an idea to prove that. Let’s write some Danish newspapers and see if they’ll hold something innocuous and not likely to rouse anger, like a cartoon contest that ridicules Muhammad!

And I’m glad you didn’t say Sweden, because it’s not like Radio Islam in Sweden is a notoriously Islamofascist voice in Scandinavia or something.

“Radio Islam, was a Swedish radio channel, now a website, dedicated to “the liberation struggle of the Palestinian people against Israel”. The EU’s racism monitoring organization has called it “one of the most radical right wing anti-Semitic homepages on the net,” and Radio Islam also espouses Holocaust denial.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Islam

There’s nothing wrong with immigrants, as long as they abide by the laws and learn (or have their children learn) the language of their adopted country, and by the second or third generation integrate. That’s a very important point. The eventual goal of immigration is integration. If immigrants refuse to even make an attempt to abide by our laws, speak our language, and show some respect for our culture, there are over 200 other nations on the globe they invited to go to. Sadly, Europe has done a piss-poor job of integrating their Muslim immigrants. This is one area where the U.S., Canada, Brazil, etc. can teach Europe from several centuries’ worth experience of integrating wave after wave of immigrants. In the U.S., if by the third generation your kids aren’t playing baseball and watching MTV, that’s pretty unusual, no matter what ethnic group you are.

I propose that all potential immigrants to the U.K. be made to watch a Monty Python marathon, eat bangers and mash, pick a football team to support and learn how to get pissed in the pubs and start a riot when their team loses. Otherwise, you’re just not British and don’t belong in this country, mate!

So I expect you or your kids to be driving like absolute maniacs, spitting binlang and screwing over the big nose any day soon?

Sorry ML, just occured to me. :laughing:

HG

I already drive like a maniac. I’m doing my best to integrate with Taiwan culture.

Wildness is good, wildness is great, wildness is what I live for but I mean “real” wildness, not the commercialized, bored, mechanical wildness you see all too much of these days.

I’m no apologist for the muslim faith but you have to admit when your detractors have a point.

Off topic bit:
Funny this came up now actually as just last night I was teaching the movie “I Shot Andy Warhol” and at one point I described the main character Valerie as “wild” (that’s putting it mildly!) and that led to a discussion of connotation and me explaining that given the etymylogical/morphological relationship of “wild” to “wilderness” it is perhaps not possible to use the word “wild” without a grudging bit of admiration at the very least.

Think movie titles, Wild at heart . . . Wild things, Wild ones, etc, etc.
Wild is good. It seems to me like a particularly new-world positive (I include Australia, obviously).

HG

By the bye, always good to see you around bob.

Mod Lang, you have to be among the hardest core actual Taiwanese foreigners I’ve ever had the displeasure not to meet! :laughing:

Thanks HGC.

I try to keep up.