Israel declares state of war after terrorist attacks

What’s my method again?

In most places violence begets violence. With the Palestinians, peace does. Arafat’s insane legacy ruined their chance to join the the world as a free, self governed state. He made them an outstretched beggar’s arm of Iran and arms don’t much think for themselves.

Starfish have a better chance of success.

Because might makes right, but that doesn’t make it morally right.

They kind of have a point with the settlements… if Israel stopped that shit, they’ve have a whole lot more support that’s not “I support Israel, but…”

Because they otherwise feel irrelevant so what they feel they have left to seek to be not so irrelevant is what? - attacks. And similarly, Palestinians must feel like why engage with Israel in good faith when they continue to ignore international law? As the power with the support of the West, I have higher expectations from Israel, and would like them to live up to international law.

4 Likes

Are they going to send all those israeli’s who sell hand creams to old ladies in department stores going to get mobilized out of taiwan to go defend the mother land?

1 Like

Why don’t you go ask them and report back. Make sure you count your teeth before you leave the house.

1 Like

No, we need them for our own upcoming battle. Chinese paratroopers will be too distracted by the prospect of milky, smooth hands and will drop their arms out of fear of it chafing.

3 Likes

Are you saying they would swing on me for that question? The president said its a mobilization of reserves. Does that count for those abroad?

The one who sold me on overpriced lotion had just finished her military service. Go on, ask them. Why talk shit here when you can poke a bear?

They might call her up. They are moving reservists in to formation for an all out assault on gaza

They just might.

Message from a friend in NY

I checked on my Israel people and everyone is okay right now. My host family has been told that their daughter who is newly serving in the army, won’t be back home for a while.

Word.

if they assault gaza that’s going to be mayhem. The urban warfare is going to be absolutely brutal. If I was israeli i’d for sure surrender territory to Palestine for peaceful resolutions. Annexation and then peace.

Sher. That’ll work Do you not get that “peaceful” gestures like that are seen as weakness in many ME/Arab countries?

Some of my hardline former students from Yemen in Albany, NY are jumping for joy in the streets. Imagine what the folks over there are doing.

No. They will be bashed and smashed until the UN and world begs Israel to stop, and then they won’t and when peace is at hand Israel will go and smash them more.

Did you miss the 1980s and 90s?

1 Like

Keeping millions of brown people penned up in open air prisons while you annex the land out from under them isn’t an easy job and Israel deserves our full support. The big question though is what do you do with millions of terrorists when they’re standing shoulder to shoulder in what’s left of their Bantustans?

2 Likes

Yeah, finding it hard to see Hamas and the Palestinians on the street here as victims, QQS.

The Palestinians who invaded Israel have focused on kidnapping civilians, mostly young women. This was facilitated by the fact that there was a “rave for peace” going on near Gaza that many young people attended. The Palestinians no doubt knew this, and planned to attack the event. They took a number of young women captive there.

This video has been seen millions of times. There is a naked young woman in the back of a truck, murdered (and God knows what else) by the Palestinians. The Arabs in the truck are yelling “Allahu Akbar!” “God is great!”

NSFW

1 Like

the west provoked this…they kept all those people in Palestine in cages for years and bombed them for 30 years. This is for sure the WESTs fault and they should freeze the conflict and bring about peace. Let Palestine keep all territory gained in recent offensive.

I haven’t looked into the situation down there for a long time. I am just wondering, what and how much, if anything, has Israel done recently to weaken the support for Hamas in Gaza? The military response, justified or not, will certainly mean more violence in the future. Not to blame the victim here, but Israel being the rich and strong party in this conflict, is the side I would expect to do something other than suppressing the people in Gaza to change the situation to the better. :thinking:

Team Biden made a Day 1 decision to pour millions of dollars into Hamas areas. Internal emails show them saying it would boost Hamas terrorism, but they did it anyway.

1 Like

Should they keep the women they kidnapped and raped and are now still raping?

No, those should be returned out of the special military operation zone. This is historic palestenian land. This is all trumps fault for pumping money into israel and now we have ww3 on our hands because trump kept sending money to israel.

Haven’t seen you in six months and you come back to what, share this nonsense? I hope you’re getting paid. :laughing:

2 Likes

war is a racket… trump shouldn’t have sent so many weapons to israel, palestine would be able to take its land back peacefully. Now we got so much bloodshed because of trump.

https://x.com/MyLordBebo/status/1710777004046336510?s=20]

it’s about to go down because of orange hitler

1 Like