Israel declares state of war after terrorist attacks

Those are the countries with the least Arab-Israeli problems, yes

Canada also has a lot of Muslims, very few problems.

1 Like

The backtracking begins

F*** Harvard. They can virtue signal about diversity all they want, but they’re Anti-Asian and antisemitic. Not that them being against Jews is anything new… they’ve hated us since at least the early 20th century.

8 Likes

Please provide a link to comments such as these, thank you.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/1712130305606209806

Looks like it’s true. Insane.

Probably not as bad but it’s not unheard of.

2 Likes

I love Horowitz—calling a spade a spade. Wait for it indeed.

Randy Barnett on X: “Wait for it.” / X (twitter.com)

2 Likes

Drop a nuclear bomb on Gaza? West Bank? Within Israel? In all those cases, you’d kill yourself.

I clicked the below on the RealClearPolitics site. Over the years, what little knowledge I thought I had of the doings and situations in that part of the world has become further diminished to the point where I think I now have no way to go but up. That is, in this situation, almost anything would be an improvement for me.

Now, the author is on the political right, I guess, but I didn’t get that until I read the informational trimmings after I’d read the article. If anyone finds areas of disagreement, including factual or reasoning errors (and they may well find those), or ideological, ethical, or philosophical issues (and that seems quite possible, too), I’m not going to dispute with anyone about those things, because again, in this situation at least, I don’t know enough.

And if you simply already know all of the stuff in the piece, that won’t surprise me. Anyway, here it is:

1 Like

Hamas and the Israeli far right finally got what they want: a perfect excuse to wipe the enemy off the face of the middle east.

“To all scholars who teach jihad … to all who teach and learn, this is a moment for the application [of jihad],” he said.

Not that it should matter because it’d still be horrific anyway, but Biden has confirmed he’s seen pics of beheaded children. Probably factors into why the US isn’t urging restraint. This was in a speech he just gave to Jewish community leaders.

2 Likes

He should be canceled.

He’s living his best life in Qatar. Jihad is for the dumb ones.

And follow the Harvard jihad wannabies, this is how you STILL don’t get hired by fortune 500 companies.

“I am sorry for the pain this caused,” the law student continued. “My organization did not have a formal process, and I didn’t even see the statement until we had signed on.”

We want a doer, not a thinker, Blaine. Welcome to Target.

That is undoubtedly why she, and others, backtracked. CEOs and other business leaders said employers would take note of who participated in these groups and basically blackball them from future employment with their firms. I’m usually not into “cancel culture” but I’ll make an exception when the person is siding with literal monsters.

(*- okay, maybe not literal. They don’t have horns or three eyes. But they are the stuff of nightmares)

2 Likes

Not blackballing them. Dodging a bullet.

3 Likes

More on this. These cowards can’t even stand behind their statements.

1 Like

Wow… Thx for posting that.

BTW, it was Randy Barnett who posted it. Have you read any of his publications? I really like his work.

Tbf, I agree with the reasoning from Harvard.

I bet half these idiots had no idea what they’re signing and just did what others told them to think. Pretty much like the BLM supporters. Highly educated people are often the worst at being sheepish :sheep: despite their intelligence. They spend a lot of time in institutions to learn to use their intelligence to be productive but they also end up very institutionalized. They’ll go with what their peers and colleagues say so they fit in. To be outcasted from these institutions and peer groups is a quick way to ruin your reputation.

It’s an interesting irony.

Less intelligent people who are less educated are often more critical on these institutions as they are outsiders. They naturally are suspicious just going with the trend despite not being as educated and intelligent.

2 Likes

which is why this shit will never end with the current leadership on both sides - there will likely be more dead babies on the Palestinian side when all is said and done, perpetuating the cycle.