Jacko!

I tend to really suspect MJ of pedophilia and pederasty due to his questionably behavior re: sleeping with young boys, and repeated allegations of sexual abuse thereof. He also really fits the profile, as I’ve previously explained, from a psychological perspective.

But I also stongly suspect the latest boy’s family’s behavior in terms of money grubbing and potentially false allegations to that end, and the jury in this case seems to have agreed.

Regardless of whether the allegations are true or false, and I cannot claim to know the truth, cases like this certainly do great harm, as you say, to those wonderful organizations for childhood cancer victims! A great shame, all in all…

What was MJ thinking? 12 years ago he pays out USD 20 million to settle a matter involving another boy. Instead of changing his behavior (“Hmmm… better have sleepovers with chaperones or better to have separate bedrooms.”), MJ decides that he can’t help himself and continues on with his private little-boy parties.

That, frankly speaking, seems like compulsion is overriding reason. If MJ is ruled by compulsion/passion when it comes to young boys, I have some serious concerns that he probably did do it.

About childrens’ parents, I also wonder about anybody who would sacrifice their children on the Neverland altar in hopes of getting an eventually payoff.

Personally I think it’s less compulsion or passion and more that he’s bordering on mentally retarded. I’m serious, this isn’t just some smartass comment, I really do think Jacko could be a hair’s breadth shy - if that - of being mentally handicapped.

Clicky

Triumph the Insult Comic dog vs Michael Jackson fans.

Triumph kicks ass.

Probably NSFW.

Home Alone with Jacko

nytimes.com/aponline/arts/AP … ckson.html

nytimes.com/aponline/arts/AP … ckson.html[/quote]

Posted Nov 14 in the IP forum:

[Payback for Muslim terrorism!

Is there still anyone out there who doesn’t believe Jacko’s had a thousand surgeries on his face? :unamused:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 91&pl=true

Scary! :snivel:

And just for you MT, here’s the WackoJacko emoticon!!!

Well now that Jacko’s prancing around in drag and in spiked heels, I guess he’s taken another step towards insanity.Link

[quote=“Josefus”]
Well now that Jacko’s prancing around in drag and in spiked heels, I guess he’s taken another step towards insanity.[/quote]

He’s just getting in touch with his inner child.

[quote=“Doctor Evil”][quote=“Josefus”]
Well now that Jacko’s prancing around in drag and in spiked heels, I guess he’s taken another step towards insanity.[/quote]

He’s just getting in touch with his inner child.[/quote]

As long as he keeps it to “his inner child” and not somebody elses.

When I see people like him I can’t but wonder if it shouldn’t be declared illegal to have children without a licence. :s :s :frowning: :frowning:

Having children is illegal in most places, with or without a licence.