Jacko!

…ah, but did they? Some mothers claim not and most would have been too young anyway.

Love that diocese joke. Brilliant! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :bravo:

If found not guilty I believe he is scheduled to do a concert with Gary Glitter in Phnom Penh in November, Tickets are 1500 Rials for adults and kids get it for free. I mean…‘in’ for free. :blush:

sheepshagger

Oh I won’t argue with you there. MJ certainly was one for flash and he played the glamour thing to the hilt, no question about it. And it’s true he deserves what’s coming to him. However, there were millions of people who bought his “pop drivel” at one point. And my post suggested something simply went very wrong with this guy because he’s basically lost everything he once had, “weird costumes” et al, for the sake of fondling young boys.

And wasn’t it only one sequined glove? :unamused:

[quote]the jury in Mr. Jackson’s trial on charges of child molesting got to hear him in two videotaped interviews for more than two hours on Wednesday, describing his “pure” love of children and comparing himself to Mohandas K. Gandhi, Mother Teresa, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Diana, Princess of Wales. . .

His accusers, he said, were motivated solely by jealousy. “Michelangelo’s nose was broken by another artist,” Mr. Jackson said. “People do that to me, but in a different way.”

“I am Peter Pan in my heart,” Mr. Jackson told Mr. Bashir. . .

"Didn’t Jesus say, ‘Bring on the children?’ " Mr. Jackson asked at one point. “If it wasn’t for children, I’d throw in the towel,” Mr. Jackson said on the tape. “I’d feel I don’t have any reason to live.”

He also denied having had plastic surgery other than two procedures on his nose “to help me breathe better.” [/quote]
nytimes.com/2005/05/12/natio … ckson.html

:unamused:

Looks like they found him not guilty.

www.sfgate.com
www.cnn.com

I thought Michael Jackson was innocent in this particular affair, but that perhaps that he set this court case up to show the world that he was innocent the other times. Prosecutor Sneddon really had an axe to grind, so he grabbed the only straws he could. I don’t think it will help Michael’s career.

I’m happy that he won the case. I’m tired of gold-diggers who think they can go after innocent celebrities just for their own self-aggrandisement or because of personal grudges.

I agree, he definitly has issues he needs to deal with, but this whole court case was just an attempt from a few to make big easy bucks.
I don’t think we are going to see much of him anymore, and that’s too bad because he was a great artist and marked his time.

I think you will be able to see him exsclusively in Vegas, if “the Don” has anything to say about it. He’s still got enough fans anf freak appeal to draw a crowd. As for “new music”? The well has run dry, Jacko.
I personally think he’s a pedophile whether he know it or not. Too bad. so much talent.

I think it was just a matter of mistaken identity. It was really just the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. As you may recall, both the Child Catcher and Jacko have extraordinary noses.

Children! I have some lollipops for you!”

As a childhood cancer survivor, I am disgusted by this boy and his family’s behavior to take advantage of his disease in order to make money and take advantage of celebrities’ sympathy. It does a great disservice to organizations like the Make-a-Wish Foundation and The Dream Factory.

I stayed up to watch the verdict on Fox news. I believe that most perople thought MJ was innocent.

Totally different from watching the OJ Simpson verrdict where most thought he was guilty but was acquitted due to a brilliant defense team who get the best of a racist cop planting evidence.

I see that the prosecuter has not said that he would not be trying again to get MJ.

I always said I thought he was innocent, largely because I don’t think he’s mentally capable of sexual thoughts or actions. I mean come on, sure he has kids, but they’re white. He is one seriously messed up guy, and needs hell of help though.

And as for “I don’t think this’ll help his career”… I don’t think he’s had anything you could consider an actual career in many, many years.

I would let Michael Jackson touch me for $5 million dollars.

:laughing: :bravo: me too

I would willingly touch either of you after you get your money from Jacko, for the low, low sum of $1 million. But not on an icky bit – that would cost more.

I understand your disgust, but do remember that it is State vs Michael Jackson in this case, not a civil case. The prosecution obiviously thought they had something to go after Jackson with, or perhaps they just held a grudge.

Oh, you’re not fun :raspberry:

[quote]The juror said that as a mother she was also troubled by the fact the accuser’s mother allowed her son to sleep alone with Jackson.

“What mother in her right mind would allow that to happen – just freely volunteer your child to sleep with someone?” she said.[/quote]

that pretty much says it all…

You would do it for a Happy Meal…admit it! :wink: