Japanese Governor of Taiwan Award

Typical TI denial argument. If we all collectively ignore the problem, perhaps the problem will go away.
Doesn’t work in public policy. Definitely won’t work in an online debate.

I’ve only been participating for a couple years here. But if you wish to raise your white flags and admit you were wrong. I accept you unconditional surrender on the point the Blue were right all along on the Strait Issue.

Exactly what is he denying? If anything you and beebee are denying there is anything racist about the comment about “Hakka and Japanese defective half-breeds”.

We need moderators -_-

烏鱉無尾
Turtles laughing at tortoises with no tails.
It really is like the kettle calling the pot black, you know.

Think of it as balance to prevent the boards from becoming an anti-Chinese sausage fest.
Gawd knows how many times I been insulted by TI supporters for being precieved as too Chinese.

LTH goes a shinto shrine in Japan, when there are plenty of shinto shrines in Taiwan. His brothers remains are not there and the spirit of Taiwanese were removed.

So quite honestly, can’t make heads or tails of this move by LTH. Goto was one of the least democractic leaders in Taiwan. Is he trying to move away from his legacy of being Mr. Democracy in Taiwan?

[quote=“ac_dropout”]烏鱉無尾
Turtles laughing at tortoises with no tails.
It really is like the kettle calling the pot black, you know.

Think of it as balance to prevent the boards from becoming an anti-Chinese sausage fest.
Gawd knows how many times I been insulted by TI supporters for being precieved as too Chinese.

Goes a shinto shrine in Japan, when there are plenty of shinto shrines in Taiwan. His brothers remains are not there and the spirit of Taiwanese were removed.

So quite honestly, can’t make heads or tails of this move by LTH. Goto was one of the least democractic leaders in Taiwan. Is he trying to move away from his legacy of being Mr. Democracy in Taiwan?[/quote]

What the hell are you on and can I have some of it? :smiley:

wasn’t it already stated that the “ceremony” in which the “spirit” of the Taiwanese who fought the war for Japan were brought to Taiwan as non-valid?

And, why can’t LTH go to a Shinto Shrine? What do you really care about an old guy doing tourism in Japan. That is is private life. Grow up and get a life, will you…

AC, you probably where called a grunt, troll or many other things in response to your POV’s. I never saw nobody attacking you without a reason, and almost any post from you gives someone a reason to call you something.

Beebee, I already told you that most of your words are simple air biscuits. Why you are making them here is far away from my reasoning.

I believe Taiwan has jurisdiction over all Taiwanese. So those Taiwanese spirits reside in Taiwan now. Unless you’re claiming Japan has sovereignty over Taiwanese. What proof do you have that Taiwanese spirits resides in Japan?

He is suppose to be a practicing Christian. Thus, it is a sin for him to worship any other God besides the one and only. He has broken God’s law.