Japanese Governor of Taiwan Award

I live surrounded by hakkas and don’t really find them to be what you say they are.

If I am correct, then it’s not completely clear if he’s hakka or minnan. It has been speculated that his ancestors were hakkas, but not more than that.

Too bad he wasn’t educated by the Japanese, then he would be perfect…

Only you Mr He is not aware CSB is a hakka. Mark my word that if the next president is non-hakka, relationship with China will possibly improve manifold. Hakka are just special Chinese ethnic group with hugh percentage which is either extreme Chinese nationalism, or extreme anti Chinese.

–[/quote]

Really? So ac_dropout is a Hakka? And what of self-loathing Hakkas, which is where I’m starting to hang you?

HG

It’s already bad that he wasn’t educated by the Japanese. There the posting goes to his dream.

It’s already bad that he wasn’t educated by the Japanese. One is far too many when you watch LTH running wild as a result of the fusion of his half-bred hakka and half-bred Japanese defective genes - a Frankenstein invention of a different kind.

–[/quote]

showing your true colors as a racist are you?

Your remark remind me of the ones used by Chen Yi when he got here in 1945 - Taiwanese as a bastardized race.

Always nice to know what monsters we are up against - BeeBee the racist.

Only you Mr He is not aware CSB is a hakka. Mark my word that if the next president is non-hakka, relationship with China will possibly improve manifold. Hakka are just special Chinese ethnic group with hugh percentage which is either extreme Chinese nationalism, or extreme anti Chinese.

–[/quote]

Really? So ac_dropout is a Hakka? And what of self-loathing Hakkas, which is where I’m starting to hang you?

HG[/quote]
What? I thought I was a whining American… :laughing:

It’s already bad that he wasn’t educated by the Japanese. One is far too many when you watch LTH running wild as a result of the fusion of his half-bred hakka and half-bred Japanese defective genes - a Frankenstein invention of a different kind.

–[/quote]

Your remark remind me of the ones used by Chen Yi when he got here in 1945 - Taiwanese as a bastardized race.

Always nice to know what monsters we are up against - BeeBee the racist.[/quote]

Mr He, that’s not a fair statement. Simply I am non-racist by all chance. But I do stand to my principle that reciprocal action has to be taken in response to LTH’s habits of bad-mouthing the Chinese and those who desire status quo or unification, whilst he continue to praise the Japanese to sky high. Is that fair enough?

–[/quote]

Always nice to know what monsters we are up against - BeeBee the racist.[/quote]

Mr He, that’s not a fair statement. Simply I am non-racist by all chance. But I do stand to my principle that reciprocal action has to be taken in response to LTH’s habits of bad-mouthing the Chinese and those who desire status quo or unification, whilst he continue to praise the Japanese to sky high. Is that fair enough?

–[/quote]

Beebee you are a racist. Stop obfuscating and admit it.

That’s incredibly unbelievable. I confess no sin. Nama Amitapa .

–[/quote]

Based on what you have written: “watch LTH running wild as a result of the fusion of his half-bred hakka and half-bred Japanese defective genes - a Frankenstein invention of a different kind.” you are guilty as charged. Racist.

–[/quote]

Based on what you have written: “watch LTH running wild as a result of the fusion of his half-bred hakka and half-bred Japanese defective genes - a Frankenstein invention of a different kind.” you are guilty as charged. Racist.[/quote]

No evidence of overall racist discrimination was proven. Discharge without being recall. No further address is allowed. Any further dispute is testimonied to the contempt of the court. Case closed.

Beebee.

Shut up, and come back when you learn to speak nicely. You have put racist shit up on those boards, and that’s a huge nono.

I don’t see how making sacastic remarks about LTH acting as an ass on the world stage is a racist remark.

–[/quote]

Based on what you have written: “watch LTH running wild as a result of the fusion of his half-bred hakka and half-bred Japanese defective genes - a Frankenstein invention of a different kind.” you are guilty as charged. Racist.[/quote]

No evidence of overall racist discrimination was proven. Discharge without being recall. No further address is allowed. Any further dispute is testimonied to the contempt of the court. Case closed.

–[/quote]

Beebee, I’ll be gentle with you because it’s obvious English isn’t your first language (and believe me, that isn’t is very obvious). However, when you make claims about someone being genetically inferior due to being a “half-bred,” that’s racist bullshit. You are posting on a site populated by long term western residents of Taiwan, many of whom are in mixed race relationships and have bi-racial children. Using racial slurs about supposed mixed heritage individuals is not only against the rules, but it is something that will genuinely piss off and offend a lot of people on this site. Don’t stoop to that level of stupidity again.

As someone who had to read a lot of your bullshit in my time as moderator of this forum, I know enough about your racial views to NOT be surprised by your defense of racist bigotry.

Chill dudes.

I sense there is far more to be gained by engagement than disengaement.

But then I’m something of a hippy.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Chill dudes.

I sense there is far more to be gained by engagement than disengaement.

But then I’m something of a hippy.

HG[/quote]

You never let me have any fun. :snooty:

As someone who had to read a lot of your bullshit in my time as moderator of this forum, I know enough about your racial views to NOT be surprised by your defense of racist bigotry.[/quote]
I think you’re overly sensitive to opposing political views and wish to label things as racist, when they in fact are not.

Taken from a Chinese perspective of someone that has grown up on Taiwan, one can clearly see that it is LTH that is playing the race card as an affront to many of the sensible citizens of Taiwan.

If any discussion of identity of Taiwan’s leaders is considered racist, then one needs accept the fact that the overriding majority on Taiwan has a Chinese indentity.

Sure, LTH wants to cultivate a Japan/ROC alliance, but at what expense? He’s saying “Japan and Taiwan are one body.”

At least the KMT leaves room with the PRC with the we-disagree-about-the-definition-of-“One China” cryptograph.

Mr He,
Put it in a simple way it’s an exercise in futility on your part to paint me as racist when it isn’t the case. Your disdain towards KMT is just equally bad (or even worst) than what I consider LTH’s treachery. So it’s a fair game. Your profanity stinks but that isn’t hurting me one bit. I still stand to my principle that Taiwan doesn’t belong to TIs exclusively.

Stimpy,
That much you can say on me but I wish to reiterate that your reference to my posting on LTH to unrelated person(s) does you no justification. That posting doesn’t at any time referred to anybody other than the intended person. However if the posting is far too offensive or palatable, we are always considerate people to retract and reword the message . But I do see eye to eye with ac that remarks about LTH isn’t consider a racist remark as LTH plays a more divisive destruction to the unity of the Taiwanese.

we’ve discussed this before but it might well be time to give people like ac and beebee the cold shoulder…they have a fixed agenda in this forum which is to provoke arguments with the rest of us who have arrived at our own varied viewpoints after many years of observation of life in taiwan…they contribute nothing of value to our debates and only spout bigoted anti-Taiwan nonsense…enough already…ignore them and they might actually go away…engaging them in debate is pointless…