Jeffrey Epstein, sex trafficking, and the rabbit hole gets bigger

The Saxe-Coburgs have been through worse than this. If Elizabeth lasts a few more years they’ll continue. If Charles III takes over before then, no chance.

The Grauniad is not representative of British people, however much it hopes it could be.

:fire::princess:

I want the nft email of THAT.

2 Likes

Dogs ears around the world just pricked up. Jason Bourne activated.

"I’ll confess to having been a bit puzzled as to why Maxwell didn’t give up the names long before this. "

I assume it’s because she didn’t want to commit “suicide”

Money comes with privilege. I imagine she honestly thought she’d be acquitted. Can you imagine!

How many spontaneous trips to Paris were just booked?

I can’t wait for the names to be leaked. Though I read that it’s down to the court to decide, and I’ve got a horrible feeling they’ll decide not to release the names. Judge won’t want to get Epsteined.

Dershowitz is toast.

Randy Andy’s run out of options and made a pay out. Was he badly advised, or did he not listen? He should have paid out long ago.

Yeah but the British public accept it ?
Price Charles throws a big bung of British people’s money at the problem. Who is paying what.

Oh stop you two. The QUEEN is displeased. Isn’t that enough?? The poor man.

One story is his lawyers thought he’d get taken apart in court because he’s so thick. While probably true, it may be another attempt to suggest his innocence.

I suppose he’ll disappear into a castle now and spend his days hunting, rogering, and buggering.

Out of the loop. Here is the news:

1 Like

Jean Luc Brunel didn’t kill himself.

1 Like

What are these guys thinking when they “commit suicide” if it’s really suicide?

I suspect they’re thinking they had a great life more than most people could ever have and they’re done so time to move on.

I don’t think they commit suicide out of remorse

No way. Kiddie fiddlers are rightfully given a hard time in prison. He couldn’t face that.

1 Like

If Clinton II had been elected in 2016 she’d be in her second term now and we’d be dealing with a suspected kiddie fiddler in the White House. Talk about awkward.

Some might. Who knows? :idunno:

It’s 2022 though, so someone must have done a study by now that provides insight, even at a peripheral level. :nerd_face:

Remorse, no, but knowing that you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in jail (which might be an idea you and I can reconcile with, but not a jet-setter) and that from now on everybody’s gonna call you a paedo does do the job.