Jeffrey Epstein, sex trafficking, and the rabbit hole gets bigger

@BigDave 22 million quid and he wasn’t satisfied with life. He could have used that money to help others , but he chose to a abuse kids.
Innocent until proven guilty and all that , but it looks like the latter is likely.

1 Like

I started looking for information on just how Epstein got so rich, and the more stories I read, the more the very fabric of reality appeared to dissolve.

Add in the comments by Acosta about Epstein being some kind of intelligence agent above Acosta’s pay grade, the Barr family connection at both ends of his career (Plus Donald Barr was OSS. Epstein-Barr. That sounds like coincidence making a sick joke), the fact that he is said to have had a role in triggering the 2008 crash and this starts to seem like worse than trying to work out what a black hole is by just observing it.

At least with David Lynch’s work you can just enjoy it as entertainment and not get too carried away about trying to understand it because it’s just fiction and possibly designed not to have any solution.

If eight people die we have King Andrew I. The monarchy is such a joke.

The cause of his death was not confirmed. Middleton ran an air conditioning business in Little Rock, Arkansas for decades before becoming a special advisor to Clinton and financial director for his Presidential Campaign.

My bet is they say he got “COVID-ed”.

I just saw this on some algorithm fb link. Hung with an electrical cord and gunshot blast to the chest. Ruled suicide. Mkay.

Tut tut, JP Morgan. Tut, tut.

be his friend, yah gonna get extorted

2 Likes

“The pedophile, who killed himself in 2019”

A real non-starter imho.

They all like 'em young, don’t they.

He is at a loss, totally tormented. He is facing his second Christmas without his mother and now the New Year is going to start with his name being dragged through the mud all over again.

It’s an anonymous source, so who knows. However, if his PR team are releasing stuff like this in the hope of garnering sympathy then they are thicker than he is. Which could well be the case as I assume he surrounds himself with yes people.

5 Likes

I guess he shouldn’t have fucked those children.

3 Likes

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

1 Like

Court documents released. Get the popcorn :popcorn:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/giuffre-v-maxwell/

2 Likes

3 Likes

The best plot twist would be that he is being secretly detained on Guantanamo, squealing all the necessary details to close everything down.

I know… wishful thinking.

Hope that cunt Elon Musk is on the list.